⭐000⭐: Prologue

In a forest,

Thunder strikes the sky as it was raining heavily.

The wind blows, blowing the trees a bit but deep inside the forest, something tragic is about to happen.

*Snaps!*

A twig snaps as a boy was seen running away, looking scared.

He looks back to see many people running after him, but with guns on their hands?

???: There it is!!

???2: Don't let it get away!

???3: Catch that Norma!!

They kept chasing him throughout the forest as the boy tries to shake them away but wherever he goes, he keeps being found out, almost as if they know where he is.

The boy's clothes was ragged and dirty. which were full of tears, holes and stained with mud but also red..

He then looks forward and saw a small branch as he then went jumping towards it, grabbing and pulling himself up, immediately starts jumping, parkouring around, something a child at his age should be impossible to do so!

???: It's getting away!

???2: Shoot it! Don't let it escape!

They then starts shooting at him which made the boy more frightened as he moves faster but.....

*BANG!*

???: !?

Everything went slow for the child, his eyes were dilating in shock from being shot as slowly bloods comes out of his mouth and was currently now falling backwards, looking up to the sky.

He sees droplets of the rain slowly dropping with him but then he saw a bird flying away as it flaps it's wings as some feathers fall slowly to him.

The sight was currently reflecting his eyes as he reaches out and then.....

.

.

.

.

______________________________

The scene immediately transitions into a clear blue sky but this time with no trees around as it's in the middle of the ocean

Question, when you all look up in the blue sky, in a scenery like this..

It looks so peaceful right?

But not in ths case, for who knows what danger lies within it whether behind those clouds or beyond it.

Dimensional Rift Attuned Gargantuan Organic Neototype...

Or DRAGON's/Dragon's for short.