⭐014⭐: Y/n vs the Misurugi fleet

They all the look up to see the missiles heading towards them but a blur comes in and destroys them all.

They all look in confusion not until a shadow has overlapped them and they see Ikaruga dropping down making the ground shake madly.

They were now more shocked to see it moving on its own as then Ikaruga hold out it's hand as Y/n gets on it, going inside the cockpit.

Ange: Y/N!

Suddenly Ikaruga's hands starts glowing and starts sending out waves around the Arzenal and then Y/n voice was heard throughout the base, making everyone shock as they can hear him like he was inside their heads.

Y/n: All of you, do not believe in their lies, they are here to wipe us all. Norma's or not, they're here to finished us off.

Everyone in the base couldn't believe their ears as they look at the fleet heading towards them, all of it having weapons ready.

Seeing this horrifies many but mostly angers them.

Y/n: Jill, I know you can hear me... evacuate everyone immediately, lead them to Aurora. I'll hold them off.

Hearing this made everyone shock, especially Jill.

Jill: Y/n.. are your memories retur-

She was cut off when Ikaruga let's out a whirling noise from it's boosters,

Y/n: Libertus begins now..

Salia: Wait, Y/n!

Before they could talk to stop him, Ikaruga took off towards the fleet.

....

As Y/n heads towards the fleet, his thoughts were turning a bit dark as his right eye slowly turns red from blood, causing hemorrhage.

Y/n: K̷̽̀͜͟i͓̹͓̍͂͜l̶̛̼̮͍͋l̴̴̨̛͇̝̙̦̆ͬ̓̉͝/͙̹̺̳P̫ŗ̶̛̤̝͍͢͜ò͡t̩ͭ̓̔͛͞e͖͖̘͏̸͘͞c̷̷̶̤̱͉͈̿ͪ́͘t͙̬ͦ̎̊̂͆͏̸̶̡ them all...

Ikaruga's eyes flashes as then it grabs its swords...

......

Suddenly there were drones flying in the air approaching the base fast.

But then, all of it turn into buzz saws as it starts swooping down.......

...but...

*Boom!*

Only for them to explode followed by many more as Ikaruga is seen passing by.

It flew around the whole base, cutting down all the drones, in godspeed.

This caught thefleets attention as they were all shocked to the core, seeing something destroy their drones fast.

Ikaruga then stops, showing it's appearance to them as it turn it's sight towards the fleet.

Y/n: I won't let you all do as you wish. I've warn you. If you come after us, expect death greeting on your way!

This made Julio shook in fear, hearing the voice of the same person that almost killed him,

Julio: H-He's here!?

Out of fear, the cowardly prince orders more drones to be deployed only for them all to be reduce to scraps.

Ikaruga then looks down to see Humans stepping foot into the base and it's swords then opens up into a cannon and shots a blast towards them, killing them all.

Y/n: ......

Y/n's eyes slowly turns more colder and colder now as the scales on his right cheek darkened in color.