⭐011⭐: Feelings and Desire

Ange: Mm..

Slowly, Ange is beginning to wake up as her eyes opened and immediately she noticed she was back in her room in the Arzenal, fully clothed back.

Ange: I-I'm back here?

The door then opens which showed Momoka bringing in breakfast but she gasp seeing Ange awake.

Momoka: Lady Angelise!!!

She went to hug her tight crying that she was okay but was also apologizing that if it wasn't for her, they wouldn't have fallen for the trap!

Ange: Momoka...

???: I see that you're awake, good.

They look to see Y/n but he had bags on his eyes which worried Ange,

Ange: Y/n?

Y/n walks to them smiling as he brushes her hair.

Y/n: It's relieving to see you alright, still standing strong after all what you went through.

Ange: Y/n I..

She couldn't say anything more as she begins to slowly remember as then Y/n gives Ange her ring back.

Y/n: Here.. Mother-I mean, Lady Sophia left you this didn't she? So please take care of it,

Ange grabs it and held it in before looking at Y/n.

Ange: .....You can always call her Mother y'know, I don't mind.

Y/n looks at her surprised.

Y/n: ...Thank you,

Ange nods before looking around, she's really back in the Arzenal.

Ange: What happened when I was out?

Y/n: Well after we rescued you and brought you back here, nothing much happened, just you two having punishments without knowing.

Ange: Punishments? What kind?

Y/n: Nothing too serious so don't worry, you and Hilda just have been grounded for a week, that's your punishment.

Ange: Grounded?

Y/n: It means you're not going out on missions for awhile, you're also gonna be on cleaning duty for the week and half of your account has been confiscated, be thankful that I talk to Jill and she was merciful or you would have been sleeping in cold cells.

Ange: I-I see...

Y/n: ..You've caused quite trouble both of you...

This made Ange look down, remembering everything that had just happened.

The betrayal of her own siblings and people.

This made her mad but then Y/n chuckled.

Y/n: But not as much the trouble I caused.

Ange: Huh?

Y/n: I may or my not have went overboard in causing things to explode.

He looks away, looking guilty which made both girls shock especially Ange.

Ange: What do you mean?

Y/n: I was.... angry okay... those people... those... humans.. they sickened me.. all of them branded us monsters but they're the monsters all along... when I saw you and Hilda hurt, I couldn't hold it in... I was blinded by my rage that I almost killed them...

He grits his teeth but calms down, now smiling back at her.

Y/n: Just... get some rest okay?

Y/n then walks away but Ange tries to reach out for him but no words come out as she was too shock as he left.