⭐016⭐: Forgiving Sins

Night.

In the Dragon's palace.

The High Priestess along with the council and Salamandinay are looking at Lizardia's hologram form speaking through from the Other world for her report and all were shocked.

High Priestess: Is it true, Lizardia?

Lizardia nodded:

Lizardia: Yes High Priestess. It's underground in the Misurugi Empire. We detected Aura's signature there.

This made the councils shock, as they speak among themselves, happy to hear the news of Aura's whereabouts.

High Priestess: You have done well. The Time has come, Children of Aura, we will hereby recapture the almighty mother Aura from Embryo's hands.

They all agreed.

High Priestess: Lizardia, open the singularity as scheduled.

Lizardia: As you wish.

The hologram then disappears.

High Priestess: This battle is for the fate of this world. May Aura and Earth have victory!

They all agreed

Council member: We must prepare the Child of Prophecy as well, he must achieveand obtain the power he rightfully deserves and must be set on the path for peace.

The others agreed except for High Priestess and Salamandinay.

High Priestess: It's not that easy.

They all turn their heads to her.

High Priestess: Indeed he has been informed of his destiny but it is truly difficult for him to choose for he's in between the two paths. No doubt it's because of the things he went through in the Other world, no doubt the realization of the blood of our people in his hand caused him to be mentally unstable..

This made them all look in shock before feeling sad.

Salamandinay hearing this was thinking of a way.

______________________________________________

It was the next day as the sun was rising.

Ray's of light shines in a room.

Ange was sleeping on the bed and starts to wake up because of the sunlight.

She then sits up and looks around the place, looking confuse to where she was, until she immediately remembers she's there because of the Dragon princess,

Then she couldn't help but thought of what we bodyguard said about wanting to know her. She sighs at this, looks like they're gonna be stuck here for who knows how long....

But then she noticed someone was missing on her side.

Ange: Y/n?

She looks around and sees that the door leading to the balcony was open and she sees him outside.

Y/n has been there all this time, deep in his thoughts about what the High Priestess said, the story of how the Dragons came to be and the prophecy.

Y/n: (Am I really a Dragon?)

He looks at his hands, his mechanical arm was back on as it was fixed overnight by Doctor Gecko, along with some interesting features added in it, a vibration feature at that and Y/n was confused in what it is used for.
Ange: Y/n.

He was snapped out of his thoughtswhen she heard her as he turns.

Y/n: Morning Ange.

He greeted her with  a smile, hiding his sadness.