⭐010⭐: Hometown of Betrayal.

Y/n was standing in the middle of the forest, wearing a cloak.

Why?

He was there on a mission to bring Ange, Momoka and Hilda back to Arzenal where it's safe.

But first he needs information to where they're heading and what's better way other than to ask the person who was with them first?

Currently in front of him were many soldiers armed as they had just rescued Misty Rosenblum, and currently escorting her to her personal ship.

But before they could reach it, Y/n drops down in front of them.

Soldier: Halt! State your business!

Y/n: I come in peace, I'm just here to ask questions for Miss Misty.

Hearing this made them in high alert.

Soldier: Don't move or we'll shoot!

Y/n: Please don't, I only want to ask some questions from Miss Misty—

They ignored him as they shot a bullet which he blocks with his Mana.

Y/n: Yare yare, now you've done it. If you want to resolve it using violence then fine.

He quickly dashes to them and seeing this they prepared to fight.

Soldier: Protect Princess Misty!!

They started shooting at him but Y/n's money blocks out the bullets as he went behind two soldiers and knocks their heads together, knocking them out before he moves to the next ones.

They kept shooting at him blindly before he then kicks down one of them before grabbing their batons and whacks them with it.

Soon enough, there weren't anyone left to fight.

Slowly making his way to the Princess who is frightened to the core.

Seeing this he took off the hood, showing her a calm smile making her blush seeing his handsome face.

Y/n: Now now, no need to be scared, I'm only here to ask you few questions miss Misty but your guards weren't being nice.

Misty: Um y-yeah sure..

Y/n: Do you know where Ange went as well as a girl named Hilda.

Misty: A-Angelise? W-Well I do know she went to Misurugi Empire to save her sister or something like that but the Norma, I-I don't know, she was talking about meeting her mother....

Y/n: Hmm I see thank you for not lying to me.

He smiled at her which made her blush madly.

Y/n then walks out as he looks to the sun seeing it was now high noon.

Y/n: I'm leaving now Ms. Rosenblum, your Escorts would wake up in a few minutes or so. Take care.

Before she could say a word, Y/n disappeared into the forest.

.........

Y/n was jumping branch to branch, his hood back on.

Doing this can't help but make Y/n remember things in his time in the forest as a child.

_______________________________________

In a forest, a young Y/n was shown running away from Queen Sophia, laughing.

Sophia: I'm gonna get ya! I'm gonna get ya!

Young Y/n: Nu-uh! You can't catch me!