⭐016⭐: The Other Earth

Currently in the night sky of the ruined city.

Two machines were shown flying by, along with three giant dragons flying behind them.

One of them was holding Villkiss, the other holding Ikaruga in it's claws, and thentird one was carrying a container?

Which inside of it are Ange along with Y/n, Tusk and Vivian, still a Dragon.

They are quite shocked from what just happened.

The world they are in belongs to the Dragons but to their surprise, there are some in human form.

This got them all to question themselves in what he hell is really going on.

Tusk looks at Y/n in question.

Tusk: Any idea where they're taking us?

Y/n: -_-... How should I know?

Tusk: Right, right, sorry that was a dumb question.

He looks to Vivian but she just gave him a blank stare making him raise his hands.

Tusk: Hey I didn't ask.

Then they felt the container shaking making them almost fall down.

Tusk: Hey can you please stop that! There are girls here and an injured man! Would you please fly more carefully!

Ange: Just what the heck is really going on? I thought no one lives in this place anymore so why are there Dragon's here?

Y/n thinks about it for sometime.

Y/n: Well they did say this was True Earth and I have a feeling they're taking us to their leader.

Tusk: Really? Well then if that's true, we need to come up with a plan just to make sure when things starts to get out of hand.

Y/n: Well that's gonna be hard... especially with Ange here.

Ange: Hey! What do you mean by that!?

Y/n: How do I explain this.... you tend to have quite the mouth..

Tusk and Vivian nods in agreement, making the girl annoyed.

Suddenly the container shakes again making them almost fall and Ange had to hold Y/n to prevent him from hurting himself more.

Y/n: Okay I'm starting to get annoyed now.

Tusk: You're not alone Big Bro.

It took a few more minutes before the shaking stop and felt like they've landed somewhere.

Suddenly the container door opens up revealing the two same girls from before with their weapons drawn.

Naga: We've arrived. Get out.

They get out and look around to see some kind of palace in the middle of a grand waterfalls.

Naga: The High Priestess will see you.

Before they could walk, Vivian suddenly shrieks in pain and they turn to see her pass out, a dart on her.

Ange: Vivian!

Some of the females with dragon wings and tail runs in and checks on her,

Ange got mad and looks at them.

Ange: What have you done to Vivian!?

They moved their weapons rather threatening and Ange glares at them.

They soon start walking into the palace but Y/n hesitates seeing the stairs.

Y/n: ._. That's a lot of stairs.