⭐003⭐: Tragedy

In the battle, the Dragons have arrived through the singular which includes many Scuna class and one Brig Class.

Zola along with the girls were all surprised to see their sudden appearance out of nowhere.

All of them quickly went to Destroyer mode and  fight.

....

With Y/n who was still falling to the ocean.

Y/n: Dammit... come on come on!

Y/n was trying to control Harpuia as it continues to spiral around falling.

Y/n: COME... ON!

Harpuia roars to life as Y/n successfully regains balance and he sighs in relief.

Hilda: <Y/n! Come in Y/n! Are you okay!?>

Y/n: I.. I'm fine, just a little dizzy form all that spinning.

Hilda: <Thank goodness, but can you still fight?>

Y/n quickly checks Harpuia's damage and he can see that on his Wing blades were torn off.

Y/n: ..... Yeah I still can, I'm coming back up now!

He kicks in the thrusters as he sped upwards into the battle.

The Squad was now currently in formation as they take down the enemy dragons, shooting them all the Scuna's that kept coming.

Zola: Keep fighting! We're almost done with them all and it's the big one next!

Girls: <Yes, Ma'am!>

Miranda and Coco who were flying side by side were all watching and thinking to do something.

Miranda: C-Captain, what about us?

Zola: Stay alive until we can take care of this!

Miranda: Y-Yes!

She then looks to see Coco who was in tears because of her mistake.

Coco: This is my fault. I let my guard down which caused Big Brother almost killed!

Miranda: <Coco, I'm sure he's fine, I mean you heard him, he's alright! But crying won't do anything so we must fight to survive!>

Coco hearing this wipes her tears away and nods.

Coco: Right!

Both of them then turns to the Destroyer mode and starts to assist in the fight,

More and more Scuna starts swarming the girls.

Chris: C-Captain! There's too many of them!

Zola: <Keep shooting! They're bound to get smaller!>

Suddenly they all heard high pitch roaring sound as they saw a Green blur has grabbed onto a Scuna, and kicks it away making it crash into another Scuna.

Seeing this they all smiled knowing who it was.

Girls: Y/n!

Y/n: <Sorry I'm late, I had to prepare myself first.>

Harpuia then shifts backto Flight form and keeps flying around, grabbing many Scuna with it's claws as it keeps swooping down around the battle.

The others seeing this starts shooting once more, with some at the ones that Harpuia keeps dropping around,

Harpuia quickly turns into Destroyer form as then it went dropping down towards the Brig Class dragon, kicking it's head hard before flying away again.

The Dragon roared and tried to snap it's jaws at him but Harpuia was too fast for it as it keeps flying around, confusing the Dragon.