⭐012⭐: Dragon Song

Things around the base was returning to normal, if you could say that..

Like Jill had promised, Ange and Hilda were having their punishments by mostly helping cleaning around the base,

It was hard but they still do it as punishment.

Now currently, in the graveyards.

Y/n is shown standing next to Mei and Salia, looking at a grave with flowers in it.

"Zhao Fei-Ling"

That's the name engraved in the stone.

Mei: Thanks for doing this with me every year, Salia, Y/n,

Y/n: You're welcome Mei. Besides...

He looks at the gravestone with a sad smile,

Y/n: Its a shame that I don't remember your sister that much. She must have been a great sister huh?

Mei just smiled as well as Salia.

Mei: She was.

Y/n could feel the longing and sadness in her heart as he hugs her, surprising Mei but hugs back.

Salia smiled seeing this but that got her to thinking something which didn't get unnoticed.

Y/n: What's wrong Salia?

Salia: Well it's just..... some of the younger girls called me "Big Sister". Am I that old already?

Mei: Hehe you're only 17 Salia~

Salia: That old already?

Y/n: Hoh? Really sometimes I forget how old you are Salia, can't believe I'm dating someone younger than me.

He chuckled as she blushes.

Salia: W-Well I don't care. As long as I get to be in your arms and love you then that's all that matters to me.

Y/n: Aww~ How cheesy of you~

Salia: Must you really embarrass me in front of Mei!

This made him laugh along with Mei as Salia could only put cutely at them.

Y/n then looks back at the grave.

Y/n: It's really been years already huh? Jill hasn't told me yet what happened all those years ago, as you know a part of my memories are blank.

Hearing this made Salia reminisce that night but she shakes it away smiling.

Salia: I-I'm sure she will tell you soon enough Y/n.

Y/n: I guess you're right...

All three of them stood there for a moment, looking at the grave..

....

....

Y/n: ....Well I gotta go, I have other things to do.

Y/n then walks away as Mei waves at him but Salia was staring at Y/n's back, clenching her hand tight from remembering a memory.

A horrible one..

______________________________________

...

Years ago...

A young Jill crashes down with Villkiss.

Jasmine: Alektra!!

Alektra, Jill's real name when she was only 17 years old, before she started using the name she's currently being called.

Alektra(Jill): Jasmine...