⭐005⭐: Ange lost

After the whole battle, First Squad had returned and Ange went MIA.

Y/n was currently sneaking around the hangar before getting into one of the Paramails and was quietly activating it...

But...

???: Eh?

Y/n looks to see Mei, surprised to see him on the Paramail.

Mei: Big brother, what are you doing?

Y/n: Nothing....

Mei: .....

Y/n: .....

Mei: ,....

Y/n sighs, and immediately starts the Paramail.

Y/n: Sorry Mei but I'm in a hurry.

The Paramail then roars to life as it starts to fly as Mei had to back away.

Mei: Big bro! What? Where are you going!?

Y/n: To find Ange!

Mei: Eh!? B-But, you're not allowed to pilot a Paramail yet! Especially with your condition!

Y/n: I know that but Ange is in trouble! I promised her Mother that I would look after her!

Mei: E-Ehh!!?? B-But, what would Commander say about this!? She'll get angry at you! Along with the girls!

Y/n went pale at that but sucks it in and activates the Paramail.

Mei: Wait Big Brother!

Before she could say more, Y/n had immediately flew away making her extremely shock.

Mei: Ehhh!? This is bad! This is very bad! The girls aren't gonna like this! Especially the Commander!

......

With Y/n.

he as now currently looking at the screen which showed a radar and map to where he's supposed to go, as he was tracking his drone.

Y/n: Where are you Ange?

_________________________________________

In an Island,

Deep in the forest, there was a cave, and in it was Ange, asleep in a bed.

Slowly she wakes up and looks around, she tries to move but couldn't.

Ange: Huh?

Then she heard someone snoring beside her.

She looks to see a brown hair boy, looking the same age as her, sleeping beside her,

Ange seeing this was freaking out inside especially when she notice she was naked with him.

Then The teen starts to wake up and looks at Ange,

???: Oh you're awake!

Ange screams as then she immediately kicks his balls which the teen went pale before he was then flipped and thrown back by Ange.

She manages to break the ropes on her wrists and immediately grabs her clothes and gear, running outside of the cave,

???: W-Wait! Ugh.. my balls...

.....

Back with Y/n.

He was still looking around the place not until the beeping on his radar went loud and faster as then he saw an island up ahead and the tracker was pointing that ay which he flies to there.

.....

Ange was now fully dressed and was still running in the woods.

When she made it out, she sees the beach and there she found Villkiss near the water.