⭐006⭐: The Maid and Y/n's New Paramail?

After the events of last chapter.

They were now back in the Arzenal and Y/n had to be brought to the medic due to his broken prosthetic arm and Ange had to give her report to the Commander personally.

Ange told her everything well almost for she left out the part with Tusk.

Jill satisfied with the report dismisses her right away after hearing it and had to check on Y/n. In fact those who have Y/n in their hearts had to check on him in worry of hearing what happenedespecially with the Dragon.

Days have already passed by and Y/n was now back to normal but without his left arm for now.

Currently he's workingon something with Mei in the hangars.

Y/n: How is it going over there Mei?

Mei: I'm almost done Y/n! I just need to tighten this bolt and it's the next one for me.

Y/n: Alright! Don't push yourself too much okay, you're still a little girl.

Mei: Mou, quit treating me like a kid!

She poured but suddenly they heard thrusters sound as they look to see First Squadron has return.

Mei: Oh they're back!

Y/n: Seems so.

....

The First Squad was now heading to the showers after another successful mission in their book.

Vivian: Hey Ange! You were awesome out there again!

She grins, as she walks to her side.

Ever since they return to base, Ange had opened up a bit and became friends with Vivian and haf apologized to what she did, Vivian being herself, she accepted it with no hesitation!

Ersha became friends with Ange easily as well for she was one ofthe people who was so nice to her,

Behind the three were Rosalie, Chris and Hilda walking, glaring at Ange,

Rosalie: Damn it, she keeps making all the money!

Chris: Why did she come back?

Hilda: And why did Y/n brought her back?

She questioned frowning, remembering Y/n was with her and came back injured, yet again.

Rosalie then brought out a broken screw in hand.

Rosalie: I'll drill a screw in her head!

Chris: Don't! The Captain will get made! Especially Y/n!

Hearing this made Rosalie hesitant but,

Rosalie: Not if I get caught!

She smirks but before she could do that.

The alarm went off and this made her think she was being watched but..

Speaker: Attention all units! There is an intruder in the Arzenal dock! Target has escaped onto the upper deck. All units in the vicinity, provide backup immediately!

That got everyone surprised to hear an intruder in the Arzenal.

_____________________________________

At the hangar.

The intruder revealed to be a maid with purple hair running from the guards but got cornered.

Before the guard could get her, the Maid shockingly use the Light of Mana to protect herself.

When Ange got there, she saw her used it.