The Meeting

WARNING!!! EXTREM BDSM, STRONG LANGUAGE & SADISTIC CONTENT BELOW.
READ AT YOUR OWN WILL
IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE PLEASE SKIP THIS STORY

Hitting my head knocking me out as I am dragged out.
I woke hearing people talking as I am carried into somewhere and set down on the floor, hearing another chain being attached to my already chained body. Then foot steps leaving and I am all alone.i try to move to run, to remove the blindfold to no avail.

I start to cry again, hearing the echo of heels coming closer to my direction.
I beg *H- Hello.. please let me go. I don't know what I did..b-but I have a life and family.. please* I sniffle trying to speak as tears run down my face.

"Is that the best you can do" a female voice echos and laughs at me. "Remove her blindfold jay." The blindfold was removed and I try to clear my vision, noticing I wasn't alone after all, this Jay person stands right next to me looking at someone in the far Conner. I quickly look to see who is there.

The prettiest woman I have seen, made her way towards me. her curly shoulder length hair moving as she walks, fully clothed in a long black dress with a thigh high slit,a black short latex corset hugging her stomach with brown skin like caramel. She looked like a goddess in all black. My lips grew dry the closer she gets, soon she stood right infront of me, looking down at me.

Slowly she walks around me, moving my hair, touching my skin, checking for marks. "She'll do very nicely..I see you have some marks. Tell me how did you get those cuts." Her voice stern as she looks me in the eye.

"I-i " I can't seem to think straight much less think with her this close to me.

"I'm not one to be patient when I ask you something..answer or we will have a very interesting first meeting" she said smirking at me.

"I cut them into my skin miss" I blurted out beginning to think she isn't as nice as she seems.
"Interesting, why did you cut yourself and how often" she said.

"S-sometimes I need the p-pain miss, it's h-hard t-to explain" why can't I get my words right infront of her.
She moves to the couch infront of me, sitting and crossing her legs examining my body.

"That's interesting to hear little one, your rather calm about this situation you are in"
She was right, I forgot I was kidnapped and sold, anger boiled within me as I try to slip the chains away from my body, failing miserably. I cry once more.

"Why am I here, please I just want to go home."
She looks at Jay and smirks,
"if you can get out of those chains and make it outside I'll let you go home. Do try as hard as you like, scream, yell anything you need to escape."

This bitch isn't seriously thinking I'll just stay here does she. Pulling and bitting at my restrains till my waists begin to bleed, but I don't care I need to get out of here. I cry as my body goes limp, it's useless, why did I even think I could get out of the chains.
Meanwhile she's just sitting there with this look of pure pleasure on her face. What is wrong with her, is she insane.

"Done already little one. I must say you take pain very well by the look of your hands" she laughs. "Jay I think she'll keep me entertained don't you" Jay just nods his head not looking up to answer.

"You can't just buy someone, I'm a human being dam it! What the fuck is wrong with you." I yell at her. She just laughs it off and walks away. "Jay come..leave her just like that for tonight. I'll deal with her tomorrow" Jay jumps and slow runs after her as they leave.