The Fun Begins Part 1

WARNING!!! EXTREM BDSM, STRONG LANGUAGE & SADISTIC CONTENT BELOW.
READ AT YOUR OWN WILL
IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE PLEASE SKIP THIS STORY

Claire's pov

After showing Liz out and promising I would call her later on, I make my way to the dungeon to set up. I begin to place my handcuffs, two ball gags, a blindfold, two vibrators, two collar a leash and lube just in case.

I begin to clean and place them onto the center table. I walk over to my wall of spikes and touch them smirking as I think of the possibilities. Turning the lights to a dim blood red, I pull the chains from the rack above towards the spiked wall. Checking everything for safety, I leave the room and head for my bedroom.

In my closet I grab my knee high platform boots, black latex cut up cat suit, corset and black leather gloves. Putting my hair up in a messy bun I change into my outfit. This is going to be fun, I think to myself with a sadistic smirk

At 8:15 I make my way to the dungeon, as I open the door I see my two pets kneeling side by side with their heads down and hands behind their back. Closing the door slowly I walk pass them towards the adjoining bathroom to get two towels.Walking back out, I place them on the table and made my way back to my slaves. Standing in front of them I rubbing the top out their heads.

"Are you ready to begin pets?" I ask smiling

They both bow placing their foreheads on my boots signaling they are ready.

"Stand" I command
They both do as their told, waiting for instructions.

"I must say you have her looking like she is already trained jay, good job." I say then kiss him on the lips as a reward.

Walking away, I head to one of my favorite wooden knee high pole with leg and wrists shackles.

"Jay come here" i command

He quickly crawls over to me and kneels. I rub his head softly then began locking his hands behind his back, and connecting the leg shackles to his feet. This way he can not move from this spot. Walking over to the table I grab the blindfold and one of the gags. Slowly I make my way over to him, placing the blindfold over his eyes.

"If you need to stop at anytime, knock on the pole three times. Do you understand pet?. You may answer."

"Yes mistress, I understand thank you." he says with his head bowed.

"Good boy." I say as I place the gag in his mouth.

I stand and look down at him loving how he looks, naked, caged and now shackled. I slowly turn catching my other pet looking before she looks down. I slowly walk over to her, making her shake a little the closer I get. I walk around her moving her hair to the side, inspecting her body. She shakes more under my touch.
I laugh and drab her hair hard making her head tilt back to look up.

Kissing her neck softly before bitting it hard. She gasps but tries to stay still. I let her go and walk over to the bench next to jay, sitting I look at them both.

"Come here and kneel in front of jay girl." I wait for her to move

She hesitates but walks over, when she does kneel in front of him I back hand her hard, making her fall to the floor. She looks shocked and confused as she lays down and holds her face.

"When you move around me you crawl like the dog you are. Do you understand me?" I say calmly looking down at her.

She sniffled and kneels again, looking down.

"Good, I would like to see how experience you are." Reaching into my corset I pull out the key to jay's cage, I hold them up to her face.

"Unlock jay's cage and remove it slowly. Then I want you to slowly play with him." I say testing to she what she does.

She slowly reaches for the key but hesitates to get close to jay.

"If you continue to hesitate I will punish you, then make you continue. Am I clear" I look at her hard.

She shakes and begins to unlock jay, slowly removing his swollen member from the cage. By now it is begining to turn blue, I smile and look at his face as he begins to sweat.

She looks down after moving the cage to the side and begins to stroke him up and down.