Pain & Pleasures

WARNING!!! EXTREM BDSM, STRONG LANGUAGE & SADISTIC CONTENT BELOW.
READ AT YOUR OWN WILL
IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE PLEASE SKIP THIS STORY

Clairs's pov

Turning and walking towards them slowly with my black Bull whip I look at their bodies tense the closer I got.
"Mut help your new friend to the St Andrews Cross by the wall, strap her in and come back to me straight after."

He quickly pulls on sidney's arm crawling over to the cross. She is scared but complies. After she is strapped in jay Heads my way. "Stand." He immediately does so looking down. "Strip slowly mut"

He begins to remove his clothes. I look over to sidney who is watching us closely. I smirk, running my fingers down jays arm as he bends down to remove his shoes and pants. He shakes under my touch. A soft Moan escapes his lips, I laugh at him and hand him the whip.

"Jay I am giving you a choice, would you rather whipping your new friend or shall I" he pales at my words and looks down.
"Answer me" I rasie my voice making him jump.
*I-i will do it mistress, with your permission please* he drops to the floor kneeling plams on his thigh facing up.

 Smirking as I look  over to sidney. "You are to do as I say and do not hesitate, or she will have to deal with me instead, am I clear dog."
*Yes mistress, thank you mistress* "stand and go to her".

He jumps up and walks over to her, I follow behind slowly grabbing a chair to watch the show.
"Sidney, this is your punishment for breaking the rules, trying to leave and not following my instructions. You will get as much slashes as I see fit for the disrespect. Am I clear." She looks from me to Jay with tears staining her face, lookin down and nodding.

  "You may begin dog, and if you do not hit her as hard as you can, on top of what she has gotten I will give her more and you would get double the number she gets, clear!"
* Yes mistress* he pulled his hand back and hits sidney hard over her stomach, her eyes pop out as she tries to get out of the way, screaming her head off. I laugh "again! Aim between her legs"

He does and sidney crys out and pulls on your shackled limbs. This continues over her body for another 17 slashes.
"Stop, come here mut"
Jay hurrys over to me and kneels. I look down at him,
"untie her and carry her to her room."

He bows and hands me back the whip, making his way to sidney who had passed out from the pain. He quickly carries her out the room.
I smile knowing one has just gotten beaten but the other had mentally been suffering for causing the pain. Punishment well given. I make my way to my room feeling aruosed at the proformance.

  In my room I strip off my outfit as I hear a knock on my door. "Come"
The door opens and jay crawls towards me, tears staining his beautiful face also with bleeding hands from the whip. He kneels as I sit onto my bed lookin at him. "Do you have a problem Jay? "

He waits, I smirk "speak" *mistress I am happy I have pleased you tonight, I just feel very bad for her.* I raise my eyebrow at him, pulling his hair making him look at me.

"You rather I punish her instead jay" I smile sadistically at him. He tenses and shakes his head.
"Good, are you ready for your punishment." He looks down and nods. I stand and collect my whip in my closet,looking away from him.

"Kneel in position 5" he kneels with his legs open, hands behind his back and head to the celing. I hum at the sight of this position as I can see between his legs. Pulling back the whip I aim for the head between his legs. Bringing it down fast I whip him over and over till I am satisfied. "Lay on the bed mut"

  He does as told laying on his back arms at his sides. I straddle him looking down at him, pulling his arms one by one to the bedhead and cuff them, he closes his eyes breathing hard. "You are not to cum are we clear on that, if you do I will suspend you from the celin  all night ." He breathes and remains silent.

  I ease myself onto his swollen head and begin to pleasure myself, slowing moving up and down onto him, grabbing him by his neck as he tightly keeps his eyes close trying to hold himself back.
I Moan and learn down to kiss him hard and move faster, feeling my own release coming closer.