Breakfast Part 2

WARNING!!! EXTREM BDSM, STRONG LANGUAGE & SADISTIC CONTENT BELOW.
READ AT YOUR OWN WILL
IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE PLEASE SKIP THIS STORY

Sidney's pov

     After jay and I finished making breakfast, we began setting the table full of pancakes, bacon, eggs, fresh fruits and coffee. My stomach hurts as I look at all the food.
"Dam, I'm so hungry it hurts." I say looking over to jay.

He laughs at me and tells me to have patience. He then guides me to the head of the table and told me to kneel on one side of the chair, he did the same on the other side. As we wait in silence I hear footsteps moving around upstairs . I continue to look down and wait for them to enter.

Clairs's pov

"Good lord why is Liz in my home this early in the morning" I thought to myself as I hear her enter my room. Sighing with a smile on my face I exit the shower and make my way into the bedroom, dripping water all over the wooden floor.

"I should change my locks more often, what the hell brings you here this early" I said smirking as she looks at my nakedness up and down.

"Really? If you answered my calls I  wouldn't just show up now will I?" She said smirking back at me.

We both laugh as I begin to dry myself and change clothes.
"So another one huh, this one looks very new. Is she in the lifestyle?" Liz asked

"She is now." I laugh "she doesn't know anything yet but you know I like to break them in myself."

"When the time comes let's all have a playdate, I will bring Dane over. Anyways I'm starving let's eat." Liz said as she began walking outside. I follow after heading down for breakfast

Sidney's pov

The footsteps and voices came closer with every breath I took. Before long Claire and her friend were coming into the dinning room to eat. Claire took a seat between jay and myself, but continued her conversation without paying us any mind .

 Before long she started eating slowly, continuing to ignore us.
"Open" claire said holding a bite of food in her fingers by my lips.

I gladly opened my lips taking the delicious smelling food into my mouth. Smiling as I finally get food after days for nothing. Jay was given a bite before me of course. She continued to feed us one at a time slowly, untill the food was finished.

Jay bowed his head resting it on one of her feet and thanked her for the food. She looks over to me , I quickly did the same keeping my head in place.

"You may both go have your breakfast, be in the dungeon at 8 for Sidney's training. She said getting up and leavig to show her friend out .

"Jay, I do not understand how she can be nice one minute and be completely scary the next." I said looking at jay as he gets up and walks into the kitchen to fix our plates.

I make my way to the kitchen table and sit.
"Like I said, she isn't that bad if you do what is expected of you. You will get to know her soon enough, come let's eat I have a feeling you will need all the strength for your training." He said sitting at the kitchen table handig me my breakfast, we then eat in silence.