For My Pleasure

WARNING!!! EXTREM BDSM, STRONG LANGUAGE & SADISTIC CONTENT BELOW.
READ AT YOUR OWN WILL
IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE PLEASE SKIP THIS STORY

Claire's pov

 Throwing my head back as I tighen my hand around his neck, riding him faster as I release all the built up tension from the performance.
Moaning as i come down from my high, I look down at Jay to see him holding himself still eyes shoot tight.

"Look at me" he opens his eyes and looks at me. His member twiches, he breaths hard and Moans. I smirk knowing when he looks at me it turns him on more. Slowly I touch myself for him to see. He grows and twiches inside Me more and I laugh.

"Your such a horny dog arent you" he continues to look at me as I slowly remove myself from him. He tenses on the edge and to his limit. It's amusing watching him hold on. Going to my draw I take out my chasitey belt and lock him into it.

"Get out of my room and go to bed. I expect you back here just as you are in your kneels by my bed when I wake. Am I clear. Make sure to get your new friend in her clothes and bring her beside you also." He bows and crawls out of the room leaving me satisfied as always.

  Sidney's pov

I open my eyes feeling the worst pain in my life. My body is covered in marks and dried blood, my plams are filled with cuts from my nails being digged into them. A knock on the door pulls me back to where I am.
*Y-yes* I responded

"may I enter ?" Asked jay clearly waiting for the okay.
I begin to get up and off the bed, making my way to the door. As I open the door however, I wasnt prepared for what I saw.

Jay completely naked aside for a cage or sum sort on his genitals. I look from it to his eyes in shock, he simply smiles and beings his instructions.

"Mistress has requested your presence with me on my morning routine, we are to be in her room before she wakes. I am here to help you get ready, this time however I will stay to make sure everything goes smoothly I hope you dont mind."

I frown at him in disbelief.
*Jay how is it this kind of life is so normal to you? What is wrong with you?*

  Jay walks into my room, ignoring my statement as he begins to put out a black outfit that leaves nothing to the imagination. He then walks into the bathroom and filles the tub. "Sigh, sidney come let me give you a bath and ill try to explain everything."

I make my way slowly still in pain to him and slowly ease myself into the tub filled with cold water.
*Omg jay why is it so cold.* He laughs for the first time since I have been here.
"The cold water is to ease the marks and soreness from your body. Warm water would do little to help you feel better. Now, I have been here for almost a year now, and just like you I was bought and brought to mistress. I tried just like you to get away, multiples  times but as you can see I am still here and I have the marks to prove the punishments that came after wasnt easy. I will try to help you when it comes to mistress, I still do not know her fully but it is better than having learnt the hard way like me."

  I stare at him in shock, *jay are you serious ? All these marks on your body are because of her? Why do you take this treatment and submit to her? You are stronger than her we can over power her and get away.* Jay just shakes his head.

*Please dont try anything stupid again, the only reason you can get out of bed today is because it was me who whipped you and not her. She isnt all bad you know, she can make your life a lot better if you behave and follow the rules. If you break the rules the punishments are the worst thing to go through. Just trust me there isnt a thing you can try that I havent already.*

   He finished wash my body as I think about His words carefully. He is kind enough to speak to me and try to help me even though I got him in trouble yesterday. He helps me from the bath and into the bedroom, drying me then help me change into my clothes. As we are finished he holds my hands and looks deep into my eyes.

"Okay you look very pretty, heres how this is going to go okay. We are going to mistress's room it is 5:45am at the moment, we will enter by crawling into the room quitly. We will kneel with out heads down and wait until mistress wakes up."

"Do not make any sounds that may wake her,  do not speak unless given permission to speak freely when she wakes, do not move to much and do not look into her eyes unless she allows you to. Do you understand? These are the most important things for now."