The Fun Continues

WARNING!!! EXTREM BDSM, SEX , STRONG LANGUAGE & SADISTIC CONTENT BELOW.
READ AT YOUR OWN WILL
IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE PLEASE SKIP THIS STORY

Claire's pov

I watch my new pet nervously play with jay's enlarged shaft, looking away with her eyes closed.

-Cute.. she's embarrassed, oh how should I make this even worst for her.- I thought to myself with a devilish smile plastered across face.

"Use your mouth and look at his face, if you look away again I'll make it harder for you." I smirk

She goes bright red, pulling her hands away from Jay.

"I see you really want to test me little one" I smirk as I grab her turning her face towards me.

"Oh this will get alot more fun for me, lesser for you." I laugh out loud.

"Are you a virgin pet? You may answer." Looking her dead in the eyes, as her expression turns to shock.

*N-no ma'am I'm not* she answers as she looks down.

I smile as I thought of my next move. I quickly get up leaving her confused. Making my way to Jay, I release his legs.

"Extend your feet infront of you Jay, and stay still untill I instruct you otherwise."

Jay quickly positions himself and waits.

I then make my way to my side table on the corner, opening it to take a condom out. As I turn I can see my new pet nervously looking down.

-fun indeed- I chuckled and thought to myself

Walking ever so slowly to the wall where I have my ropes on display, I grab the black short set, opening a drawer under for another blindfold. Making my way over to my seat, I place my items next to me.

"Kneel upright pet" I wait

She moves quickly to kneel, not looking at me out of fear of getting another slap.

"Place your hands infront of you and stay still."

She brings her shaking hands slowly up and waits.

I unwrap my rope and begin tying up her hands, leaving excess rope.

"Turn around."

She turns stumbling but regains her position. I reach for the rope and raise it over her head , bringing her arms up and over behind her neck. I make quick work tying the remaining rope around her shoulders. I pull on her hands to make sure it is stable, even if she trys to move her hands they would stay in place.

I stand and watch my handy work. I walk over to my table to retrieve the other gag, and one of the vibrators.

"Since you have bored my to death, I'll have to entertain myself with you both. After tonight there should not be any disappointments from you both." I say as I walk over to my bench.

I place my items with the condom, keeping the blindfold.

"Move very slowly towards Jay pet, do not fall over."

She moves slowly one knee at a time towards Jay, and stops infront of him.

I walk over to her, placing the blindfold over her eyes.

"Tonight is going to be a punishment, there will be no stopping. If you do however need a break .. we will stop for 10mins and restart."

Taking the gag in my hands I walk over to the two.

"Do you both understand what I have just said" I wait.

Jay nods his head always ready to please me. Sidney shakes but nods as well.

"Open your mouth Sidney"

She opens them, I slide my two fingers inside her mouth.

"Suck"

She closes her mouth and sucks on my fingers as her face turns red again. I smile

"Stop and open your mouth wide for me."

She does as she is told, I quickly place the gag into her mouth and fasten it behind her head.

I look over to Jay, who is hard at the idea of what just happened. I place my boot over his member and squeeze hard. He moans out at the sudden attention.

Removing my boot I make my way to get the condom and vibrator and back.

I stroke Jay with my boot up and down till he starts to leak from his pink slippery head. I open the condom packet with my teeth. Bending down I slowly pull it down over him. He holds himself back from moving as I see him bite down onto the gag.