Breakfast

WARNING!!! EXTREM BDSM, STRONG LANGUAGE & SADISTIC CONTENT BELOW.
READ AT YOUR OWN WILL
IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE PLEASE SKIP THIS STORY

Sidney's pov

I look at Jay and nod in agreement. we make our way upstairs and down the corner to a wooden door, jay gets down on all fours quitly and I follow his lead. He slowly opens the door and enters. We crawl to the side of her bed kneeling and waitin for her to wake.

Claire's pov

I turn in my bed to see my two little ones sitting waiting for me to wake. I smile and sit up looking down at them. "Good morning mistress, I do hope you slept good." Jay speaks his morning greeting.

Sidney continues to look down, her skin looks beautiful covered in little red marks. She's wearing a black lace bra, g string underwear with black leather harnesses around her waist connected to her thighs, jay most likely dress her in this to please me after last night .

"Look at the both of you" they both stayed still and looked down.
"How are you both feeling, you may speak freely one at a time."
Sidney side eyes over to Jay who keeps looking down

* I am okay mistress* jay spoke, * I have done what you have instructed, my manhood is still hard from lastnight by your will.*

Sidney goes red as she listens to Jay shamelessly admit his aruseal.
"And what about you girl, have you learnt your place or should I continue to introduce you to your new home."

*N-no ma'am, I will try to behave in the way you see fit. I am sorry for running away.* She looks down.
I smirk at their words
"Great now that is settled, you may prepare breakfast, I will be down by 7am sharp."
I get up heading to the bathroom to wash up leaving them. Jay bows placing his forehead to the floor showing Sidney what should be done.

*Thank you mistress we do hope to see you soon* he then crawls to the door to let Sidney and himself out.

Sidney's pov

Standing up as we make our way downstairs to what looks to be the kitchen area, jay stops making me bump into him. He turns and looks to the front door.

Shortly after there is a knock on the door, I pause wondering who that could be. Jay looks over to me and says," this is mistress's friend at the door, please do not make any trouble and do not speak."

He turns and heads for the door only wearing the cage. *What the hell is he doing* I thought.

Opening the door he says "good morning my lady, mistress is now getting ready for breakfast. Please come in" opening the door wider a woman walks in and looks straight at me. I quickly look down, not wanting to get jay in trouble. Slowly she walks over to me, looking at me in my sluty outfit.

"So another one huh, interesting."she laughs and walks upstairs to Claire's room.
I blow out air I didn't know I was holding in.
"Jay why are all these woman so Intimidating looking?"

He looks at me and smiles
*who knows, wanna help me make the breakfast?*
I nod and follow him into the kitchen.