chap 1: ideal girlfriend

summary: Engfa is a normal girl, that loves to listen to a radio.. And she had her favorite DJ.

(genre: sweet love story)

ENGFA'S POV

One day as I was sipping a hot coffee, I suddenly smiled. Why? Because our love story started with a coffee. I've been a big fan of yours for a long time. I always listen to you on the radio because you are my favorite DJ. When I hear your cute little laugh, my day is complete. My ex-girlfriend used to say that I have a bad taste in DJs because I listen to you. What if my taste is bad? I'm happy when I hear your voice. She even get jealous once because of you.  It's really annoying,being jealous of a DJ I haven't seen yet. But you are not the only one we often quarrel with, many other bad things happened to us, which also led to a breakup. So the ending, I'm single again. Since then, I really listen to your love advice on air. I am also interested in your stories about your own heartache. It's a bit weird, and I'm also a bit scared because .. we had our hearts hurt at the same time at that time .. It was destiny that really made a way for me to get close to you ...

Except for listening to the radio, I suddenly found out that we have a common friend. I was even more excited. I tried to ask for your personal number from our common friend. And I'm really very blessed, because you agreed. I don't know how I'm going to start texting you. I was a brave woman, but in those days it was like I was a teenager going back to high school. I started to text you some sweet quotes. Of all the things I've done, I haven't even received a reply from you. Is it really like that when you're famous ?? but I also thought, that you, maybe you're just busy. Even so, I still haven't stopped paying attention to you. I once texted you 'Good morning' with a quote for the soul. And my soul almost separated from my body, because at that time, you replied to me. What you said in the reply. "good morning! I'm sleepy." The shortness of your message, but I read it over and over to make it long. I really can't believe it, DJ Charlotty replied? , I said to myself. I took the opportunity, and I texted you more personally. I just want to know, that you might have been sent wrong .. So I texted. "Hi maam, do you want starbucks? I'll send you one there." I said in the text. I haven't sent it yet, you have a reply right away. "All right." That's what you said. WOW! DJ CHARLOTTY?! agreed to let me bring her coffee ?? Didn't she think that I could use a black magic in her ?? that's what I had in mind as I prepared myself to go to your station. After 15 minutes, your coffee is ready. Someone else delivered the coffee to you. Not me, actually it wasn't really someone else who delivered, it was DJ deedee.. Your partner. It's hard, maybe I'll just be embarrassed, or maybe you just sent the wrong text at that time.

"Hi DJ deedee, did she accept the coffee?" I asked. "Yes bro, I swallowed right away." DJ dee replied jokingly. When you accepted the coffee, I was really nervous, I felt like, we're going to be close. I even repeated what I did in the next few days, on or second time, I still didn’t show up. "Hi dj dee, was she accepted again? Did she enjoy it?" I asked. "Why don't you ask her? She's just there, walking towards here" she replied. No more, the plan was ruined. I have no choice but to show up to you. When I saw you approaching me, I just waved and started the car. It's like you were saying something before. But I was no longer interested in hearing. I was in a hurry to leave because I was really nervous. I'm sorry, I'm really starstruck by you. I realized how beautiful you are from afar ..

I feel nervous, when I texted you, I invited you on a date. There is no dust. You agreed. We dated on the London bridge, After that date, we texted each other regularly. The potion is effective. You agreed when i said i want to court you. I became even more interested in getting to know you. I learned that you are a quiet person and modest in person. Far from the DJ Charlotty I knew on the radio. During the months of September, we started flirting. You've been with me more often than DJ deedee,  No label, we don't have a relationship, as long as we're happy with each other. I visit you at the station almost every day. From September, came February 7 2015. When I first hugged you, and kissed your forehead. February 29. I surprised you again, We went on a date with your mommy. After dinner, I put a plastic straw ring on you. When you started to get annoyed, I asked you.

"What will you do if I put a real ring on you?" You used to feel like I was fooling you. So before you hit me, I gave you a real ring, the ring that serves as a sign, that I am your girlfriend, and you are my girlfriend. You are naturally talkative on the radio, but at that time, not a single word really came out of your mouth. The joy on your face is obvious, but you didn't know at that time, I was the happiest person on the face of the earth. I've been asking for a million million stars that you adore, that I hope there's a woman who will make me happy, and that's you, Charlotte. Now here, my coffee is cold, But my love for you will never gonna freeze.

I will never lose the smile on my lips, whenever I remember how we started. And as I promised you on that date, that I will treat you like a princess every day. Even if the time comes when you are no longer the DJ Charlotty I hear on the radio, my heart will listen to your voice for the rest of my life.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BOSS LOTTE!

i'm Engfa Waraha, gonna be your no. 1 fan, forever and always.