chap 5: trainer

summary: Charlotte is a trainee, and she's attracted to her trainer.

Charlotte's POV

I am Charlotte, 22 years old. Working here in Bangkok. I will start my story when I became a trainee in the job I was applying for. I've never had a boyfriend, because .. no one will really like me. I'm no longer going to pretend I'm a "strong independent woman" so I'm not dating anyone. At work I met my trainer, Engfa. brunette, white, red lips, brown eyes, and tall. For a gay like me, yes, you heard right, I am gay.

For us, Engfa is the type of person who is good to look at until you are stunned. Because I was so attracted to her, I really took advantage of our sessions. When she teaches me in the computer, I want her to guide my hand while we hold the mouse. When she looks at the computer, I simply sniff her neck close to my shoulder.

She will ask me if I understood what she taught me, I will lie and say I did not understand, so that we can repeat ..

Every time I go to work with her, I notice that she seems to be isolated from me. Our exam day came into training, and I saw Engfa looked at me. She approached her supervisor, whispered something while shaking her head. She said maybe, "this person can't pass.".

I finished the exam, I perfected the exam. I could see a mixture of shock and admiration on Engfa's face.

She approached me and asked me how I had answered all the questions correctly.

"Because you're good at teaching me." I replied.

That was the first time I saw her, smiled at me.

She tapped me on the shoulder and after that, she always talked to me. That's also where Engfa and I started our friendship.

One day Engfa asked me if I was gay. She said that i have "that" viscosity of my eyes when I look at her and I almost want to undress her because of my looks. I admitted the truth, I said I was gay. She said that she had a girlfriend.

I gave her crispy ..

"Why? Am I asking?"

She seemed to be embarrassed because of my frankness. Then I asked her like this ..

"Why? Would you be embarrassed if you had a gay friend?"

She gave me a crisp 'YES'.

"Just kidding." She said suddenly

" You know, lotte. No one should choose gender in friendship."

I shivered a lot when I heard that .. Because even though we're just friends, I'm happy because we're always together.

We're always really together and talking, And every time she talks to me, it's like the surroundings are really slowing down. She was my inspiration for not being absent from work.

One day she took me to the stuckroom. We were just the two of us at that time .. I noticed that she was very quiet. Later, whe confessed something to me.

" Charlotte? we broke up."

I asked her what was the reason for their break up, She told me, she loved someone else. I thought,

"Have I won yet?" I said to myself.

I asked her who's her new love.

"You, you're the new one I love."

I suddenly dropped the bond papers I was carrying. I quickly picked them up. She helped me, but she grabbed my hands first. We stared. Later, she slowly brought her face closer to my face that was ready to kiss me.
I closed my eyes to make it feel better.

But when I opened my eyes again, I woke up to my flirtatious imagination.

"What are you doing there in the corner? You're fantasizing about me again huh, help me here." Engfa said jokingly to me.

I just smiled at her once and said ..

"yuuuck."

When she turned her back, I smelled her again. While chewing a few pieces of bond paper. Even though I know that the kissing scene that failed was just my imagination. It's still fun to feel that Engfa and I have a love life .....

that i'm the only one who knows.

But the truth is, I'm really happy even though my hot Trainer and I are just friends. The important thing is that she remains my inspiration, in my studies and work. :)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++