chap 2: school gym

summary: while Engfa is waiting for her badminton class, someone enter the school gym, and who will taught that in a simple school gym, somebody will gonna make an extraordinary love story?

(genre: sweet love story)

Engfa's POV

I'm the type of person who doesn't know how to court someone, I can flirt with any woman I can flirt with. But when they want to be real about the relationships we have, I get scared and avoid them.

But everything changed when I met you. November 17 2011, I was 2nd year college. I slept in the school gym while waiting for badminton class. My boredom was replaced by excitement when you suddenly interframe. You enter the school gym frowning. You are looking for your swimming professor, to say that you forgot to bring a swimsuit. In the distance, I'm watching you. I looked at you and approached. I stared at you from head to toe. And I told myself that ...

"This is for me."

"miss? faculty breaktime, you won't find a professor here right now." I'll pay attention to you. "Is that so? All right, I'll just wait here." You answered shortly and smiled at me.

When you smiled at me, it was as if I automatically smiled too. I asked basic questions. And talked to you. You are talkative. The amount of stories you have. too much .. But even so, I'm still not tired, to listen to you. And almost every day I look forward to seeing you at the gym, just in case, to see you again. You won't notice, I'm behind you. Looking for the right time, to get your number.

"Hey, you've been looking at Charlotte for a while, huh, maybe you like Charlotte?? " shouted by one of your friends.

"Hey no, it's because i've met her before, Charlotte is that woman's name? She's cute. Her name is just right for her." I whispered.

Because I'm so weak when it comes to dating, your friends have made a way for me to get your number ..

And not to brag, but I also found out from them, that you have a crush on me. That's why I decided to be your friend. Make friends with you. The support of your friends, such as Nudee, Tina, Chompu, and Marima has been a source of encouragement to me.

I still remember my first move with you, it was your birthday, so I brought flowers and biscuits for you. Someone told me that you were lying in a tree on the side of the school. I gained self-confidence and went to you. But when I approached you, then I had a nervous attack. Your classmates were screaming with excitement, they pushed me closer to you. We collided, staring. And there I felt the first magical spark in my heart. I don't know, but when you smile at me, I get encouraged. You still thought of me as a friend.

I'm serving you lasagna at a nearby school restaurant. I always invite you to go to the vacant lot even if it's full of garbage there. And I'm with you at the School gym, even though we don't have PE. The amount of lasagna I can afford to buy for you.  And with my time, it's like you've already bought it. And one day came, You told me the answer I had been waiting for. When I asked you if I could court you, you handed me a candy with 'YES' written on it.

I'm even thinking, how long has that candy been in your bag. You're just waiting for me to ask, the taste of the candy has faded a bit. But I made sure then that the love story we could make would start to sweeten. Ever since I courted you, I feel like I'm in a cloud. I always feel light, then you will meet me, with your sweet smile. When you leave to go somewhere else, I'm very sad, because I'm not used to being away from you. On the day of the typhoon, I even went to your house, just to find out if you are safe there and if you are still safe in my heart.

I'm older than you, but I learned a lot from you right away. First be physically clean, avoid being sloppy. And it's also because of you that my life took direction. From hanging out at the gym, we are both graduates now. I finished school, found a good job and here I am, still flirting with you. I'm not complaining, I'm willing to wait for your decision.

Last December 20, we have been friends for six years. But to make your birthday special the next day, I invited you somewhere. In the Paris. Your dream place.

We just take a stroll while i'm watching you walk in front of me, I just saw students touring. I asked them if they could take a picture of us, because the spot was beautiful. When you were posed, then I took the love letter out of my pocket, I read aloud what was written there, How we started, and how I wanted to end our friendship. I really want to end our friendship, because I want to own you.
I want you to be mine..

I pulled out the girlfriend ring hidden in my pocket, knelt in front of you and i started to ask. "Charlotte, my baby, will you be my girlfriend, please be mine?" I asked in my softest voice. You don't know how to react. I was really nervous because I might just be embarrassed. But when you released your signature smile, I breathed a sigh of relief. Following your signature smile, I finally heard the second BIG YES, from you.

In the 6 years I have been courting you, I have no regrets that I waited for you and I waited for your decision ..

I am blessed, that you are the first and last woman I will love. With our pet dogs and cats. I will take care of them, promise! And yes, go ahead, you too. You will take care of them too, and I will take care of you. I will always love you baby lotte, you will always be my little girl. Now I am excited to be with you forever.

Loves,
Waraha