chap 11: bad dream

summary: charlotte had a bad dream.

" P'fa? " I scanned the room but i saw nothing.

" Someone's finding me? " My girlfriend's soft voice echoed in my room. I can't see because all the lights are off, even the lamp.

" Babe?? " I called.

"  Shut up. " She snapped, i got shocked at the sudden change of her tone.

" W-why? Engfa? " I started to panic.

" I said you shut up right? " She said and opened the lamp.

I got shocked because she only in her shorts and bra. And her eyes, it's not bright. It's.. it's... It's dark.

"  Engfa?  Babe? " I stuttered.

She grab the collar of my shirt and whispered something to my ears.

" We're gonna have some fun, not in the way you want to. " She said and grab the knife in the nightstand.

" You will moan in hurt, not in sensation. " She said and was about to stab something to me but-

" FA!! " I yelled as i woke up from the bed, it's not a dream. It's a nightmare. I'm trembling right now in my bed, but i chose to get down and knocked in my mom's door.

" Mam? " I called..

My mom opened the door, and she got shocked in my expression, i'm shaking and scared.

" What happened? " She asked.

" I got a.. i got a bad- "

" Bad dream? Right? " A voice beside me talked. I looked and i saw engfa scratching her eyes adorably. I think she just woke up. Yeah, she's living with me in my house. I was about to run to her but i saw what she's wearing, it's just a short and bra. The appearance in my dream.

" STOP RIGHT THERE! " I yelled and hold my mom's hand.

" W-why?? " She asked.

" You're a fucking psycho!! " I yelled again and my mom hugged me.

" No, charlotte, It's engfa. Calm down. " My mom said.

" N-no mom, i-it's her. She's the psycho i-in my dream. " I said as i cried in my mom's shirt. Engfa looked at my mom and mom knows what she needed to do.

My mom broke the hug but i hold her to stop her from going back to sleep.

" Mom no, don't leave me. Pls!! Mom. " I begged her.

" Sweetie, Engfa can handle you. She asked if i can let her with you, and i agreed. Calm down. It's just her. No one else, okay?? " She explained.

" Mom... " I called and she just smiled and kissed my forehead. And locked her door, I started to tremble again when i was about to turn around to look at Engfa And when i did, She's looking at me innocently.

" Babe, come here. " She said..

" No. I will not. " I replied.

" Then i will. " She said and walked towards me. I moved backwards.

" No, stop. " I warned her. But she's still walking.

" No, don't. Don't hurt me. F-fucking don't come near me!!! No- no!! Don't- " She hugged me which cause me to cut my words.

" It's just a bad dream okay? I'm not gonna hurt you. I will never. " She replied.

" Let's go back to your room? Alright? " She added. I nodded and we entered my room again. She carried me to bed which is make me giggled, which is also new because i had a bad dream. She put me safely in the bed... I sat up, and she sat beside me.

" When you wake from a bad dream, Look around what can you see, Look, cozy here in your happy place... You're warm and safe here. Snug in bed now, okay? " Engfa said caressing my hand.

" Here, let me open the light, light reduces fear. " She said then opened the lamp. She kissed my forehead and about to get up but i hold her hand.

" Don't leave me pls. " I said.

" Alright then, Lots of things can help you sleep, Hold me, let's cuddle. Cuddles help you sleep tonight, right? " I nodded and she snugged beside me. She cuddles with me, with 30 minutes i think? Then i felt that she get up from the bed and walked out of my room... But i got scared again so i called her.

" E? Babe? " I called her and i heard her giggled outside. She entered my room again.

" What baby? " She asked me, holding a glass of water.

" Come here. " I said and pat the space beside me.

" Yes, maam. " She saluted to me and snug beside me.

" Sleep now baby, okay? " She said and kissed my forehead, and hugged me.

" Hugs will help. " She added. And we cuddled again, and i started to fell asleep again.

+++++

I woke up, with a fresh mind and fresh feelings. Engfa is not beside me anymore, maybe she already walked out from the room. I opened the door of my room and Engfa fell into my room.. I was surprised, she was leaning against the door of my room? why? She also woke up at that time.

"h-hey, you're awake." She said.

"What are you doing at the door?" I asked.

"I slept here, because maybe if you have a bad dream again, and you call me, I-I can quickly wake up and you know? g-go." She explained while stuttering and scratching her head. I was very shocked, I was very lucky to have someone like her who was very caring to me, as always.

"What? Let's eat?" She invited.

" did you cook?" I asked.

"Oum, I didn't sleep, I cooked our breakfast before I took a nap again," she said.

"Alright, let's eat." I said and kissed the corner of her lips.

"alright, baby." She replied.