chap 3: crush

summary: charlotte saw a girl from the youth ministry, and she give everything, do everything to get that girl's attention, and who knows if she's gonna succeed?

(Genre: sweet love story)

Charlotte's POV

I was in youth ministry when I met "dimple girl". I didn't know her name at that time .. So I just gave her a nickname. She is so cute and her eyes are so beautiful. I even laughed because they thought our ministry was just for fun. They are a group of drinkers and womanizers. Every time there is a meeting, the She is the one I always notice. I really had a huge crush on her, I'll pay attention to her. I often make fun of her pretending I'm her girlfriend. With my excessive flirting, I was able to flirt with her. I will hug her from the back, hold her hand, kiss her cheek. But she doesn't seem to value what I do. When she joined our youth ministry, my love for her grew even more. Yeah, I don't look at her just a crush. I love her. More and more people liked him then, Even without a break, she had many girlfriends. If I flirt? she's more flirty than me, promise.So since then, i have lost my appetite and interest in her.

After 2 years, I am still friends with dimple girl. She always asks for a text mate for me, but since I don't crush her anymore, I'm giving it to her .. She's also looking for a man for me, and there's a fact, I'm not free when it comes to having a boyfriend since I started dating when i'm in college.

Everyone who becomes my boyfriend, are seen and met by dimple girl. When I graduated college, Dimple girl and I rarely met. We are already busy working. She was working in a pharmacy, while I was in a mall. When there was a party in our area, I invited my friend Leigh. Our place was on an island, so it was necessary to take a boat. Dimple girl and I were together, and she said to me that she like Nudee. she said I should help him to court Nudee, but Nudee didn't like her.

Since then, Dimple girl and I have been close again. We always talked to each other again, until I developed with her again. Because, she can really take off my panties in just one look, after all, she still smells good .. But, I'm friendzone when it comes t her. One day, I confessed to her

"Hey, dimple girl. I like you, I actually no, i love you." She just laughed at me, she thought maybe I was just joking .. But I still didn't give up, I asked her again.

"Why? Don't you like me?" I asked. "Hey, I really think you're just a friend." She said to me. Seriously, dimple girl basted me four times. On the 5th attempt, I texted her.

"Do I really have no hope for you? If there really isn't, I'll just find a boyfriend." I asked. Her reply?

"Find a boyfriend if you want." I'm about to give up when she suddenly texts me.

"All right, like this. I'm going home to the island on Saturday, when I come I mean, I'll be your girlfriend. "

I told my best friend about my plans to go to the island. I told Nudee, to accompany me. Nudee and I waited on the island. The day has taken us, no dimple girl has come, we have been bitten by mosquitoes, there is still nothing .. Nudee and I were about to go home, when suddenly dimple girl came with her friends.

Dimple girl ignored me first, and I ignored her either .. She said we were all going to have a drink. She said she's gonna take care of everything. Until I got drunk. I'm now so weird, I'm the only girl in the group. I was just looking to my dimple girl. Later, a man we did not know came along. The man liked me. He touched my thigh, while the man was abusing me, it was annoying because dimple girl was just looking at us. I walked out, I went to the bedroom, And here it is, next to me is dimple girl ..

She kissed me, i fell asleep. But i still felt her mouth on my neck. Dimple girl stood up, look at me and talked.

"ah wait-wait. What's your name? " I asked her. Because for real, i still didn't know her name, i just call her dimple girl. Y'all knew it right?!

" Engfa, it's Engfa.  " She answered. She kissed my cheeks and hugged me. And walked out of the room.

But the next day, she didn't pay attention to me anymore. Seriously, it was like I was being robbed. The next day, she texted. She said in the text.

"I'm sorry, I don't really love you, I can only give you a, friendship." It hurts so much.

I cried and cried, about 3 days over and over. Nudee found out what happened, She texted dimple girl to let her know I was suffering. But dimple girl is really chill.

The next day, It's dimple girl's cousin's wedding, I went. But I ignored her, They were drinking again. She was very drunk and had a hug with a woman, she was very handsome even though she was a woman, she was just wearing black slacks and brown longsleeves tucked into her pants. Her clothes are simple but the strength of her appeal to me. ARE SO STRONG. I, on the other hand, got drunk too.

In the middle of the wedding, there was an annoying seaman, wanted to be my boyfriend. I didn't like him, but I took the opportunity to make dimple girl jealous. The seaman wanted to take me to our house but I didn't want to. Dimple girl noticed that I was irritated, so she sent her girl home.

And she invited me into the corner to talk. I no longer remember what we talked about. All I can remember is that we were in the same room together again.

The next day, she ignored me again. So I looked for that arrogant seaman i saw in the wedding. We strolled in front of dimple girl's house. Later, She suddenly texted. She said ..

"How can I like you if you're like that? How can I love you if you're flirting with others? See you later."

What else do you expect from me? of course we will go. When we met, there was no word. She hugged me, kissed me and took me to our house. Since then, she has always been texting me. I don't know if I'm now her girlfriend. Until she came to our house, DRUNK!! and begging me saying...

"Please Charlotte, you have me. I love you, so I should be your only girl, and you should be my only baby girl."

Since then, she has banned me a lot, but in a good way and for my own good ..

I used to be dead to her, but the world seems to have turned upside down .. She has also found a job, because she graduated in Engineering. Until now, she still loves me very much, to the point that she doesn't want me to work anymore, because she said maybe someone flirted with me ..

The world really agreed with me. Because the former dimple girl, is now my baby girl.