chapter 12: Illegal Wife

summary: Charlotte is a mother of a pretty son, a worker to Thailand, While Engfa is a pilot who's destined to be married. And an accident happened.

Charlotte's pov:

" MOMMM, DON'T CRYYY I'M GOING HOME AFTER 2 YEARS OKAY?? YOU JUST NEED TO CALM DOWWWN.  " I said as I a calm my mom, I was about to leave cause I'm going to Thailand, Wow, my dream country. To work there of course. But my family will be here in England. I can't make them go with me.

" But it's 2 years " my mom said between her sobs.

" uh yeah, well we need to do this, or else no one was. It'll be fast as you don't notice for sure. Okay? Take care of yourself huh, Kian? Take care of grandma okay? " I said as I mess with kian's hair.

" yes mom, will do. " He obeyed. That's Kian, my son. And he don't have his father, he's still young to be alone but he needs to, His father died in a plane crash. And it's been 6 years. And I seem to move on. I just need to prioritize things first, including Kian's needs.

" alright, imma head out. " I said and let go of my mom's hug, after kissing her forehead.

Nudee and Chompu take me to the airport, as we arrived we waited for my flight.

" are you really sure you're going there? Alone? " nudee asked me.

" nuh, I have my friends there. Actually they already landed there yesterday, and they're waiting for me. " I replied.

" Please take care, Nong Cha, We don't know what may happen. " Chompu suddenly said.

" why are saying that, there's nothing meant to happen- "

" FLIGHT 703, ON BOARD, GOING TO THAILAND. "

" just me going to my dream country. " I responded as I stood up cause my flight was ready to go.

" Bye, Chaaa, Take care. " Nudee said and hugged me tight, I hugged them back.

I bid my goodbyes to them as I entered the plane. I sat on the chair and breath heavily. This going to be good. It should be.

+++

I was staring to the clouds, while listening to a song,
entitled " No other heart " by Mac Demarco. I stood up to go to the restroom. I walked and I spotted the restroom which is great.

If it's so
Then come on, give this loverboy a try
I'll put the sparkle right back in your eyes
What could you lose?

I walked inside and suddenly I saw someone, standing in front of the mirror of the restroom, combing his long black hair, and she suddenly looked at me.

Well, for one, her heart belongs to another

And no other heart will do..

Suddenly my heart, stopped beating.

Everything feels like, slow motioned. He got the looks. What's his name? How old is he? Where do he lives? Suddenly my thoughts were snapped out when someone cleared his throat.

" excuse me, miss. " The guy- wait?? Girl??? said to me.

" huh? ahm- sure. " I replied and moved out of the way and she walked passed me. THE FUCK I THOUGHT SHE'S A GUYYYY! JUST LOOK AT WHAT SHE WAS WEARING?????

I think I got a new crush!! you gombshitttt.

I went back to my seat, cause seriously my stomach goes upside down because of that, and my wee stopped so it doesn't matter anymore.