chap 9: train park

summary: it's just engfa and charlotte at 15 years old.

Charlotte's pov:

" sweetie, here's your balloon. " my mam said, handing me a blue balloon.

" Yayyy!! Fank yew mam!! " I said and hugged her tightly.

" welcome, babes. So, me and your father are about to go a bit far, to find some vegetables okay, stay here. " she obliged.

" yes mam. " I replied.

" alright, then. Bye sweetie. " My dad said and kissed my forehead.

They head out and i'm standing here, in the train park, holding my blue balloon. We're in the middle of a desert place, i don't know why, but it looks like desert, and yeah there's vegetables, There's so many people that selling vegetables and foods here. Suddenly, i saw a flying birds, they're making a letter, it's soooo pretty. If i'm not mistaken, it's letter "A".

Because of my admiration, i clapped my hands, and due to that, i didn't notice the balloon i'm holding got lost in my hand. I saw it, slowly going up, so i panicked. Not until, a red train passed through me.

The train stopped, i can described the train, it's a red, long, fast train. And i saw a brunerte girl, sitting there. It looks like she's the only passenger of the train.

She looked at me, and looked to the balloon, that's already flying far from me. She just shrugged and bowed as if nothing happens and she didn't saw anything.

" H-hey, ahm- can you do me a favor? " I asked, quickly.

" Who are you to ask me a favor? " She asked me back.

" Pls pls, i really need your help, can you- ahm... Can you- ahhh, can you help me get that balloon, ahm- can- can i be with you in that train? Ahm- pls? " I stuttered, because i'm literally panicking.

" Miss, it's just a balloon. " She replied.

" It's not just a balloon, it's MY balloon, so pls... C'mon now, it's getting far awayy!! " I'm literally 101% panicking right now.

" Miss, you're not a kid anymore- "

" Plssss?? I'm literally begging right now, in front of you. Pls!! " I cuts her..

We stared at each other a minute, With I, hoping that she do me a favor.

" Did you have money? Fare? " She asked, i show her my pockets.

She sighed and replied " fine, get up. " She ordered that i quickly obliged.

I climbed in the train quickly and sat beside her. I make sure that we have our personal spaces, because first of all we didn't know each other and second she looks like she can kill me with her bare hands.

The train drove off faster, as i expected. The train turned to the direction of my balloon, and the balloon is already in side of me. I tried to get it, But suddenly, it flies again. Fuck.

It goes to a windmill, i got scared because the windmill had a point figure. But i sighed in relief when i saw that only the tie of the balloon got hit. Whoo!

And here we go again, it comes near me. I prepare my hand for getting it. And when i was about to get it, It got hit by the smoke of the train...

Fuckidy fuck fuck!

I sighed in defeat, bowing my head. Not noticing the pair of blue eyes that staring at me.

And once again, the balloon is on my way, i prepared my self again, This time i promised to myself that i'm gonna get it, RIGHT.IN.TIME.

It came near me, i prepared my hand in front of it and tried to even hold its tie. But it goes behind me.

Fuck this balloon, is this playing with me?!

I looked around and i didn't saw any balloon around me, It disappears for real. It disappears right now, i didn't get it, i failed.

I just came back to the reality when the train stopped in the train park. I got confused, why they'd stop?? Until i realized something.

" Oh- yeah. I need to get down now. " I said then slowly opened the door, but the girl beside me cleared her throat. Uh-oh.

" Ahm- miss? I told you already that i don't have money to pay you, i'm sorry. But if you want to, let's wait for my parents to came? " I talked.

"after all, you didn't pay, just do this." she said to me, I was a little nervous.

"Just tell me what your name is." She added.

"My name?" I stammered.

"yes." was her short answer.

"I will say mine too, when you say yours," she added.

" ahm- what... My name, my name is- Charlotte Yeah. C-Charlotte Austin. " why am I stuttering?

"Charlotte. Good. Alright, get down there." She answered.

"hey! tell me your name first. You said it, you'll say it, right?!" I said as I went down. She just grinned at me.

" Engfa, my name is Engfa. Is it okay?" She said.

Engfa, that's beautiful.

" oum. " I whispered.

A few more minutes of silence and it was broken when the train started working.

"By the way, Before I forget. Here it is." She get down of train and gave me a piece of balloon, it's my balloon.

"I got it earlier. Be careful next time." She said and slowly brought herself closer to me. And slowly patted my head.

I got startled, shock and blushed. At the same time.

She got back on the train and sat down properly, motioning to the train driver. She said goodbye to me and the train left.

And that's when I realized that was the first time I fell for someone.