chap 7: always looking for you

Summary: Engfa is a singer and had a band. Charlotte is her drummer, and secretly made a song for Engfa, Because she had a crush on her. Not until, Engfa found the song.

Engfa's POV

It's really a tiring day right now, i'm working for my studio album, and i'm really brainstorming myself while writing the songs. I already made 5 songs, and all i need is 8 more songs.

Later on, my band came, There's heidi my pianist. Tina, my guitarist, and Charlotte, my drummer.

Charlotte.

She looks so hot, with those checkered dress she was wearing. Anyways, many people said that Charlotte has a little crush on me, i don't even know if it's true. But i would love to.

" Engfa? The tour will be held at manchester. " Chompu my manager said.

" Dates? " I asked.

" September 5 to October 5. " She replied.

" The first night will be held at manchester? " I asked while taking down her words on my notes.

" Yeah, and you just made a 5 songs, why? " She asked me..

" Why not? " I answered jokingly.

" For this album, you need to write 13 songs. You need to write 8 more. " She replied, seriously.

" But- "

" And you still didn't have your lead single. " Chompu cuts me.

" But Chom, it's not- "

" You need to write something because it's already fucking August 17!! " She cuts me again.

" It's not- "

That's it! I've had enough!!

" You need to finish- "

" FUCKING TIRED OF THIS BULLSHITS! " I yelled.

" YOU DIDN'T LET ME TALK! , NOT EVEN FINISH MY SENTENCES! " I added, slamming the notebook i was holding in the table.

" Calm down, bro- "

" DID YOU THINK IT'S EASY TO WRITE SONGS??! " I cuts her.

" P'fa- "

" IT'S NOT! AND IT WILL NEVER BE EASY!! " I yelled.

" Engfa no- " heidi tried to talk but i cut her.

" SHUSH! " I yelled to heidi, pointing my finger to her accusingly.

" P'fa, just calm down. " Charlotte said, holding my shoulders. I felt shivers in my spine.

" It's just.... Tiring. " I said, slumping my self on the couch.

" Sorry fa. " Chompu said then patted my head but i shake her hand away.

" Better do something now, Better do some songs instead of getting mad. " Tina said, cutting her nails.

" What- "

" Don't. Don't you dare to yell or me, nor shout at me. Just settle down, and do your tasks. " Tina said. I sighed and hold my forehead.

" She's right P'fa, you can settle down. If you just made some songs, instead of yelling to chom, if you just made a song and you didn't pay attention to her, then you've already finished a song. " Charlotte added. She is right, she's always right.

I just shrugged them and grab my notes and started to make a song. Ugh.

++++++++++++++