chap 8: little things

summary: Engfa is a popular girl and every guys and girls loves to date her, whatever she wanted, she quickly gets. And she got her particular enemy. On the other hand, Charlotte is a nerd, unseen and like an air in their school, nobody cares about her.... And she also got her particular enemy, a brunerte haired girl to be exact.

Charlotte's pov

I entered the room and all the attentions goes to me. Why are they're staring at me?

" late, Ms. Austin. " The prof said and cleared his throat.

" Sorry sir... " I replied. I sat down and someone bursts in the door. It's Engfa. My mortal enemy.

" Oum, Late again Ms. Waraha. " The prof said.

" Sorry 'bout it! " She said and sat in her seat.

" Okay, you have a project to do, By partners. Make a 3 poems, one poem is made by one, and the second poem is made by the other, and the third poem is made by the two of you, any meanings. I already pick who's gonna be partners. " He said, the students groaned because they know that they're not gonna be partnered with their friends for sure.

" Nudee and Chompu . " He started.

" SIR???? " Nudee and Chompu said in unison..

" What? " He calmly answered.

" Sir, thank you! " Nudee said happily.

" Bitch, whatchu doin?!! " Chompu said.

" Sir, pls don't. " Chompu added.

" I already made up my mind okay? So just sit down and agree. " The prof said and Chompu groaned at the statement.

" Heidi and Tina. " He said.

" Aha! Thanks sir. " Tina answered.

" Charlotte and Engfa. " My eyes widened when my name got called, not just because i'm shock but my partner is my enemy.. yes. MY FUCKING ENEMY! GREAT!

" Sir, for fucks sake you better change that. " Engfa said with her feet on the table.

" You have 3 hour detention, due to 3 specific reason. First, for being late, Second, for putting your foot on the table and third for cussing to me. So shut up and agree. " The teacher shuts her.

" Sir, i kindly begging you, pls change that? " I tried.

" No, charlotte. It's already written, i'm sorry. " He calmly said, i just sighed and turned my gaze to the floor. Not minding a pair of eyes, staring at me.

++++++++++++++++++++

It's already 7:30pm, and engfa told me that she's gonna be here at 7. Probably, she's just playing with me again.

I was about to go upstairs when i heard a knock.

I opened the door and i saw a sweating engfa.

Smooookinggg hooOot!! Wait what-

" Hey.. " i shortly greeted her.

" I will appreciate if you let me in coz it's freezing here, like literally. " She sarcastically said.

" Freezing? But your sweating? " I stared at her like she's a weirdo.

" bitch, i ran ofcourse. " She snapped.

" Don't call me bitch! " I pointed my index finger to her accusingly.

" Bitch. " She said.

Bitch huh.