CHAPTER 8

MIA'S POV

IT WAS YEONJUN. and I saw other brothers also.

 and I saw other brothers also

SOOBIN: How are you, princess.

MIA: I am fine soobin hyung. but when you come I don't see Kai and TaeHyun during classes.

BEOMGYU: Actually we came last night to Korea hence we didn't attend our lecture as we had jet lagged.

MIA: So why do you come now??

KAI: To meet you.

YEONJUN: WHY?? Do you not like our surprise or what

MIA: I definitely love your surprise now sit and have your lunch.

they all sit at the table and start having their lunch. while eating mia was telling them all about her life and what had happened they were talking and laughing.

BTS POV

we started to have our lunch when everyone gathered we were eating when are eyes land on mia who was sitting alone at the table.

JIN: Why is mia sitting alone does her friends not come today??

JUNGKOOK: Yes eunnu has gone for an audition and I don't know about Eddie and meiying.

NAMJOON: Yesterday when we were leaving home that time we were talking that time he told me that he and meiying are going for an audition so I think she is alone.

JUNGKOOK: that coconut head I will see her later. *angry pout*

YOONGI: I know that she is your age, but give her some respect as she is our CEO and manager. and why are you mad at her ha???

JUNGKOOK: Actually, I sat beside her as she was alone and me too. we talk for some time I realise that we are actually soulmates and she agreed to it. and she was alone so i offered her to sit with us and she refused and said that she will sit with her friends.

HOBI: I think she must not know that Eddie and meiying had also gone for the audition and after knowing she must feel like she refused first it will be awkward between all of us so she ended up sitting alone.

JUNGKOOK: I think that's the reason.

after the conversation, we all started to eat our lunch after some time all our eyes fell on Mia's table, and saw her chatting with txt and they sit with her and had their lunch. first, we thought they must be sitting there because there was no table left empty in the canteen so they sat with her as she was alone. but we were also there we are best friends but we stop that topic there and started to eat our lunch.

TIME SKIP

END OF COLLEGE

MIA'S POV