CHAPTER 11

MIA'S POV

After breakfast, I eunnu sat on his bike and we drive to school. As I am a little scared as eunnu drove the bike fast so I hugged eunnu's back and wrapped my hands around his waist. I don't know but I feel warm and it just feels right. After a few moments, I thought he would be shocked and ask me questions but from the mirror, I show him smiling and wearing his helmet and starting the bike when he started the bike I close my eyes and hugged him more tightly. And he started to drive.

EUNWOO'S POV

We both sat on my bike and after some moments I feel soft hands wrapped around my waist hugging me from the back. I saw Mia hugging me from the back I know why. She is scared when I drive at full speed hence she backed and hugged me but don't know why I was loving her sweet and warm hug I looked at her in the side mirror she was smiling. Seeing her like this gradually made me smile from my heart I glanced at her back and wear my helmet and started the bike and felt that she hugged me more tightly I don't know but I started to blush smiling like an idiot. I shrugged it off and started to drive to school. After 15 minutes we reached school. The ride was pretty silent but comfortable silence after we reached I saw still Mia still hugging me I smiled and shake her. She saw directly into my eyes and made my heart melt. I now see was sleeping but still, she managed to not be a burden on my shoulders. I don't know why she sometimes makes my heart beat faster. I think I am in love with Mia but I don't know about her let's wait for the right time.

MIA'S POV

I slept while riding foolish Mia I was awake because he was shaking me when we had eye contact I don't know why my heart is beating faster. I smile at eunnu and I took a step out from the bike.

EUNWOO: You go inside and wait in the locker area and I will park the bike and then I will come to the lockers okay??

MAI: Yaaa okay see u.

After that went to the lockers and took my things and waited there for eunnu we have the same classes every day so we go, sit, eat together at school and sometimes at home too. I waited for around 5 mins and I saw eunnu running towards me.

EUNWOO: Sorry for the lateness.

MIA: It's ok eunnu let's go before class starts.

We went to our class and saw jungkook, taehyun, and Kai sitting at our usual place they three were talking and laughing I never saw my brothers talking to others like this. I was surprised and happy. I ran towards our place and hug my brothers.

TAEHYUN: Noona missed us right

KAI: O sweet nonna.

MIA: Your nonna can be strict also you both know right???

They gulp their Saliva and look terrified and I smirk I like to see them like this you know I am an evil cousin sister.

KAI: Yes nonna

TAEHYUN: Sorry for making you angry.

MIA: It's ok I was joking.

JUNGKOOK: You forgot your soulmate and partner in crime

I saw eunnu roll his eyes and spoke

EUNWOO: Kook I am her partner in crime from the nursery.

JUNGKOOK: But now I am a new partner in crime. Leave it but how you know them and why they call you Noona you all are of the same age.

After hearing this we all four started to laugh and jungkook looked as confusion spread all over his face. After a few minutes, we stop laughing and I answer him.

MIA: We are cousins from dad side.

JUNGKOOK: Ooo I am also their cousin from my dad's side means aunt is my dad's sister.

MIA: Uncle is my dad's brother.

JUNGKOOK: So indirectly we have a relation great so indirectly I am your cousin.

MIA: Annoying cousin *I said under my breath*

JUNGKOOK: I heard you.

EUNWOO: Ok dear cousin's circle can we sit in our places teacher may come at any moment.

With that we both sat on our sits took out needed things for our class. After some time teacher came and started to teach us I was paying full attention to the teacher and eunwoo was also listening to the teacher while my cousins and jungkook so-called cousins were talking or more like gossiping don't they want to study ahhhh leave I should focus on the teacher.

TIME SKIP
LUNCH BREAK

Are class are over and it was lunch time I was sitting with eunwoo, Eddie,meiying and of course my cousins. We were having our lunch while we talking about random things and joking around. More like me and eunwoo were making fun of how Eddie and meiying behaved with each other all day. We were talking when I feel someone tapping my shoulders I turned and found it was none other than THE CHOI JUNGKOOK and also saw the rest of them with their food trays. I was confused I give a confused looked to jungkook and signaled him to explain.

JUNGKOOK: Can we all sit with you??*he asked hesitantly*

MIA: Sure why not?*I said with a smile on my face*

He gave me his adorable bunny smile and others also did the same they took chairs from another table as it chairs were not sufficient for all of us. They took their place and kept their trays still smiling to the fullest.

MIA: Why u all suddenly came to sit here?? It's not that I don't want you to sit here but I am curious.

JIN: No probs, it's your right to know we are bored seeing the same 6 faces and all 6 cousins were sitting with you. So we thought it will be fun if we all sat together you all are okay na??

EUNWOO: Yes Hyung, your right will we have so much fun if we sit together?

NAMJOON: Btw Mia you are a cousin of TXT from Uncle's side.

MIA: Indeed they are my annoying cousins who don't have time for their sister.*pout*

YOONGI: Now they have trapped really bad* yoongi smirks at TXT and get tense*

EUNWOO: Don't get scared of us you now we all love you* innocence in eyes but the sexy smirk on his face*

We all looked at TXT they were scared. By seeing their faces we all busted into laughter. After sometime later we all become quiet and started to talk about random things. While talking about one idea popped in.

MIA: Hey, guys can we all hang out after school??

There was silence for a moment.

YEONJUN: Princess, we have an important meeting after college so we can't come. Maybe we can hang out sometime later. *sadness in voice*

EDDIE: Mia we have the assignment to submit tomorrow so we also can't come. *sadness in voice*

TAEHYUNG: Actually, As today we have no practice so we are going to our family friends so sorry we can't come.*sadness in voice**gulity*

MIA: No problem we will plan it later now we should go it's time for class let's go.

EUNWOO'S POV

I can see that she was sad and wanted to spend time with them I don't why but when she is sad I can't see her it shatters my heart in pieces it also makes me sad. No matter what I will always keep her happy. After the conversation, we left for classes but in all classes, I can see she was upset so I decided to make her happy. I had a nice plan.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TIME SKIP
COLLEGE ENDS
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued

Sorry guys for the late update but I had my exams so I was unable to post. Keep reading and don't forget to vote.