CHAPTER 16

BTS'S POV:

As it was holiday we all were playing with Ara and we totally lost the track of time. we were playing with Ara Hide and sike cuz she requested it. We all were hiding and Ara was the deaner. We were all hiding at one place so she could find us quickly, that's when Jin's phone rang resulting us to be caught Ara was so happy by this she started to dance and we smile at her looking at her. Jin received the call which was from the mom.

~on the call~

Mom: hello how are you all?

Jin: we are fine mom how about you?

Mom: I am also fine I called you to inform that we got some urgent meeting to attend so me, mr. Kim and Minho will directly join at dinner we maybe late but you boys go on time cuz she will be alone and she is very punctual so be on time and wear something formal okay? bye boys

Jin: ok mom byee

~end of call~

That time we watch the clock and saw it was almost the time for us to start to get ready so we can reach on time so we all went to get ready when jin hyung was making Ara ready as she was small so she can't get ready herself.

~time skip~

We all got to the hotel were we were supposed to meet. at reception we asked for reservation and she told us the room and said someone is already there among us we got to kno who was it. It must be definitely daughter of Mr. Kim. The waiter showed the way to room and Ara started to run we also started to walk faster before we could stop ara she got into the respected room. When we open the door we saw Ara hugging a girl. We all have questions on face, does Ara know her? Is she the the daughter of Mr. Kim? And what not. The moment she broke the hug with Ara we saw her face. It was no other than our Mia she was looking beautiful in her dress and coincidence we were wearing same colours we all got inside and greeted each other we totally forgot about our 'NEW SISTER' we were talking casually when mia popped a question.

MIA: What are u guys doing here and also in formals?

She asked confused written on her face. Jin was going to answers that time the door to the booth swang open.

AUTHOR'S POV:

The door swang open revealing three powerful people of there life. It was Mr.kim, Mrs. Choi and Kim Minho. Mia couldn't control more and ran towards Mrs. Choi to give her heart warming hug. Her hug was full of love as she was missing this warmth from almost 3 months. They were hugging each other when little ara made her grabby hands to let her appa know that she also want hug. Seeing the sight infront him a smile came on Mr. Kim's face he gladly pick up his cute daughter. But all other in that room were shock will not be surprising. After few moments all got separated from there warmth and face each other.

MR.KIM: Kids this is Mrs.choi Sons Choi Seokjin, Choi Yoongi, Choi Hoseok, Choi Namjoon, Choi Jimin, Choi Taehyung, Choi Jungkook and her daughter Choi Ara. *He said while facing towards Mia and Minho*

MRS.CHOI: and kids this is Kim Minho and Kim Mia. *She said while facing her kids*

MIA AND BTS: SO WE ARE SIBLINGS FROM ON?

They all shouted and after moments they all brust into laughter and hugged each other but other three people present in room were totally confused. Meanwhile BTS and mia broke hug and were still giggling

JUNGKOOK: that day i said ur my sister but it was not necessary to this wish to come true. Cuz i dont wanna stay with this monkey. *He said while making werid faces*