CHAPTER 18

EUNWOO'S POV:

Son, don't think your reason for all this, we are the one who are main reason for distance.

Son, you know what we love you so much we can't see you if u blame everything on yourself.

Please son, don't consider your self as guilty. We are more guilty.

Son, take care of your health and his and also our daughter mia i know we have not talk to her but we still love her like we use to do.

Son, be strong for yourself and for him we will be no more to help you.

Son, don't cry after we go because it's our time to say good bye to this world were we created our life.

We are happy to able to tell you finally after 4 years.

Son, we both love you alot and and it's time for us to leave

With smile they close there eyes and

BEEP BEEP~~

EUNWOO: No, you can't leave me like this. no, appa and  eomma come back to your son he needs you alot.

I quickly woke and sat on the bed on which i was sleeping earlier. I inhale and exhale some long breaths to clam my uprising heartbeats.

So it was a dream. No no it was not a dream but a Nightmare. But in reality, this Nightmare has become my present situation.

I adjust myself and after normalising my uprising breaths i glanced over the place. It was a room, which i know whose it is. I quickly took glance on myself and saw that i am wearing was my favourite night suit which i left here last time.

My eyes shifted when i heard voice from beside me, there she was my angel looking towards me with a worried look.

Without wasting any seconds she quickly hug me while caressing my back gently.

MIA: Are you okay? Why you screamed have you got hurt somewhere or did you had a nightmare?

I hugged her more tighter and snuggle in her neck inhaling her relaxing and smoothing scent which made me more clam. Unknowingly tears which was i suppressing stated to flow without my permission

Feeling my tears on her shoulder she started to panick and started to struggle to free herself from my tight grip.

EUNWOO: Pl..ease stay li....ke this. I w...ant to have y...our warmth, plea...se.

I pleased her while still crying. I try stop my voice to break but it didn't work. She seemed relax and started to draw smoothing circles on back inorder to comfort me.

MIA: Shooo i am here for don't need to please me i am always there for you. Cry as much as you want inorder to free your self.

Her words were way to enough for me to break down. I started to cry more loudy and she kept patting back in way of comforting. Neither she asked anything nor did i give her any reply i was too busy in removing all my pain inform of crying.

Mia's soft and comforting words, her patts on my back the way she was caressing my back in smoothing circles made me ease my aching heart. Gradually my loud cries become to convert in little sobs.

Noticing that I'm clam down she pulled out of hug and slowly wiped my tears with her hands and caress my cheeks which are red because of continuous crying.

She held my cheeks and kissed my both eyes first and then my red cheeks and lastly she pecked my nose which was red because of all this crying.

MIA: Are you okay now or you want me to do something else for you?