CHAPTER 12

EUNWOO'S POV

After school, we both went to her house. when I told her that I will drive her to the house without arguing she quickly accepted it. I know she had not any vehicle as in the morning I drove her to school but then also she will argue with me but guess that she is really very very upset. I need to lighten her mood. during the ride home, she was all quiet and was tightly hugging my waist. I don't know but it was feeling so good. after reaching home she quickly went to her room and closed her bedroom door with a loud thud. she even not greeted dad who was sitting on the couch. he looked at me with a confused and worried face because of her behavior. I gave him assuring smile. started to go towards her room.

BTS'S POV

We saw that after rejecting mia's offer she was upset. very very upset. we all were feeling to turn down her offer as she is like Lil sis to us but Ara wanted to spend time with us as we are busy. we did not tell mia about ara because we were not yet ready to tell her. it's not like we don't trust her but we are not ready to tell her. when we reached home we saw a running ara and Jina [babysitter] was running behind her to feed her food. by seeing her our mood lit up. jin quickly went towards Jina and took the bowl from her and called ara. hearing his voice ara ran to him and hugged his feet.

JIN: Ara you should eat on time.

ARA: But Oppa I don't like to eat any other cooked food, I want to eat your cooked food only.

NAMJOON: But ara you should eat on time even if it is not cooked by jin hyung.

YOONGI: you know na that oppas are busy and are not able to have time for what if we are not home for two to three days are you going to sit hungry if food is not cooked by jin hyung ha?

ARA: No, sorry Oppa I will never do this and I will eat on time and I will eat food whether it is cooked Oppa or not.

JIN: That's my little girl, come eat this fast so we can go to the mall.

ARA: We are going to the mall.

JIMIN: Yes princess.

ARA: Jinja

JUNGKOOK: Jinja

ARA: YEAHHHHHHH

TAEHYUNG: Now eat fast or we will be late and we will get less time to spend, so hurry up.

ARA: Ok

MIA'S POV

After reaching I went to my room and locked my room so no one could enter and took my incomplete work in the company and also some college work so I could keep myself busy but not after long there was a knock on my door. I knew very well who must it the one and only cha eunwoo. 

MIA: You can come in.

EUNWOO: Mia let's go to the mall.

MIA: I am not in the mood to go to the mall moreover I have lots of work to complete so better we will go later. 

EUNWOO: Miaaa plss come you know na how much I love visiting the mall and we have not visited recently. plssss miaaaaa plssss.

I knew why he was asking me to come to the mall he wanted to lift up my spoiled mood so not stretching long I said yes and told him to wait outside till I change my outfit. when I said yes he went out of the room jumping and giggling cutely. I also went to change my outfit and went downstairs after changing.

EUNWOO'S POV

when she said yes I want to my room. yes, I have my own room cuz most of the time I am staying here only so. i quickly changed my outfit because my previous outfit was stinking and after applying or spraying a huge amount of perfume I went downstairs dad was working when I approached him he asked Mr tons of questions and I answer them and was waiting for mia hahaha how much time Is she going to take my thoughts were interrupted by sneakers sound I turned towards stairs and saw mia wearing outfit exactly matching to me.

OUR OUTFIT:-

MIA: eunnu we both are tuning

EUNWOO: ikr. Let's go or we will be late

MIA: Ok. Bye dad

DAD: bye my children

I took my bike and Mia sat behind me while hugging me. It's not new but then also i was feelin euphoric. I drove bike to mall.

AUTHOR'S POV

They both reached mall they did shopping and played in arcade for nearly 2 hours. As Eunwoo was feeling hungry they were heading towards food court to get some food for them seleves.while going they both were chasing each other. While running mia end up bumping into a strong muscle man and resulting that man falling on top of her. When she saw who was it she was somewhat shocked to see him and a small girl.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued

A/n
Sorry 😔 for late updates but I can't promise you early updates cuz of schedule and from now on chapters will be of this length