CHAPTER 21

MIA'S POV:

I am now in my bathroom taking bath. I was really angry when Eunwoo scolded me but i was also not at fault. That shortie throw water on what you expect me to do? huh?

But the way he was scolding me i am sure he was kinda jealous and flatter. I don't know nowadays he sometimes really behave such a way that i feel weird, because he is funny and straight forward guy not a guy who blushes or get shy. Something is fishy.

I came out with only towel wrapped around my body. I was selecting clothes to wear. I really want something comfy as i am going to stay at home. After ages i finally found some black joogers and a yellow comfy sweat shirt of Eunnu which i steal from him many months back, still he don't know. Hehe~~ i know i am great theif.

I was going to unwrap towel around body, suddenly door was open harshly by no other than CHA EUNWOO now this shortie and this baka are going to have funeral together. Haha!! Less expense.

I grab my towel more, to avoid any embarassing moment than this. Why my life is like this?? He viewed me, when he enter in the room fully. He Quickly closed his eyes tightly and turned around. I sighed in relief.

MIA: WHAT THE HELL YOU WANT MR. CHA EUNWOO??

EUNWOO: Sorry i know i should have come in after knocking but i was in bit rush.

MIA: What's the matter Eunwoo?

I ask now with clam voice, as i know it's no use to yell. He let out a deep breath and said.

EUNWOO: Mia, Junwoo is missing. I searched whole room and also mansion but i didn't find him.

He said in bit of panic and worried voice. I also got panic but played cool.

MIA: Eunnu clam down okay. Just give few minutes i will meet you in the living room then we will see. Hmm?

I said in possible clam and soft voice so he will clam down. I guess it work. He heaved a sigh and nodded. He walked out of my room and i quickly wore my clothes and walked down stairs to living room only to see everyone in panic and tense mode. I saw Eunwoo bitting his nails and tapping his foot. He is really worried.

Later that day, we literally again search whole house. Still we were never got across him. We all were sitting on sofa after searching. And suddenly Eunwoo stared to scream out of frustration. When i went towards him to comfort them at that time.

YOONGI: WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE, LET ME AND JUNWOO SLEEP.

We all look towarda the voice which came from upstairs. We saw him coming down while Junwoo was sleeping peacefully in his embrace all snuggle.

I walk towards both of them and hugged them. Yoongi hyung was confused at first but he pulled in to big hug. I don't know but i wanted to snuggle into his chest and wanted to collect all the warmth.

EUNWOO: omg! I was really scared and thought that Junwoo was lost and he was there with you all the time.

He come towards us and took Junwoo from Yoongi Hyungs hand. Now, he was fully awake.

They both went to do their morning routine and Eunwoo help Junwoo to get ready. We all gathered at dinning table. Junwoo and ara was sitting between me and Eunwoo. We told Yoongi hyung very thing and he told what happened yesterday.

At breakfast table, Junwoo got pretty comfortable with everyone while during dining table. Junwoo also started to call mom dad to my parents. Junwoo and ara insisted to go to amusement park, so mom and dad took them both after breakfast.

Now, in the whole house we all siblings were only their. Me and maknae line look at each other with mischievous smile. We were all ready to do pranks on all oldies present here.

Ding Dong~~

I went to open the door and saw my handsome siblings and my both best friends. A smile crept on face and i hugged them.

MIA: Long time no see, how are you all?

MEIYING: aww my baby i miss you so much, and I'm fine how are you?

EDDIE: hey, I'm your baby not her jagi and how are u my sissy. *He said while hugging me*

MIA: I am all fine, let's go inside all are here.

We all went in living room, everyone was surprised to see eachother. I told everything to everyone and their confusion was clear. We all were chit chatting with eachother.

EDDIE: guys you know we both got role as Side actor in drama.

NAMJOON: Congratulations bro!!! Now what?

JUNGKOOK: Party party Yeah!!

Jimin: With Carbonarana

HOBI: And also Ham bruger and Sprite.

TAEHYUNG: Also with strawberry berry berry.

BEOMGYU: With movie.

MIA: And i will choose the movie.

TAEHYUN: no way I'm going to choose the movie.

I quickly took the remote and Taehyun started to snatch remote from. After so many tries finally the remote was broken.

We both got all scolding from all others especially jin hyung and Minho hyung. Eddie and Meiying were just laughing on our situation.

After all scolding we decided to play cards and order take out from best restaurant which serves amazing Korean BBQ.

We all played, tease eachother, also had small dancing battel, singing battle and rap battle. And ofcourse i didn't win atall. Aah what a life!!

Me and beomgyu were literally having a tough wrestling competition in which i was chocking him. I don't know how but we all ended with pillow fight. We all were having big and great pillow fight.

When mom and dad come, all of us got scoldings but mom dad and Junwoo and ara also end up having pillow fight with us.

We had great fight, and all the house was a total mess. We all were force to clean all mess. And txt and Eddie and Meiying decided to stay as it was already night.

We end up setting beds in living room so we can have a nightout and can stay all night if we had energy.

We all stayed till late night playing various video games and other games. It was really a wonderful day.

We all were going to sleep when i saw both Junwoo and ara snuggling into Eunwoo. A smile crept on my face not only on mine but on everyone's.

I end up sleeping beside namjoon hobi hyung and i cuddle with him all night.

They are my blessings. I can't stop thanking God. I really love them. I am really glad to have u as my brothers. I really love you don't leave me future.

With all this thoughts i drifted to sleep while hugging hobi hyung and snuggling into him. And jimin was back hugging me. I slept a peaceful sleep feeling all warmth and safety in their arms.

I want this Familial Love forever~~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continue
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/n
Hello buns,
Double update today i want to really finish this part of story. Now we can say we have crossed the interval of this story. Their will be now intresting part of story in next part. What you think will happen in next part pls comment ur opinion. Also don't forget to vote my chapter.
Take care and stay tuned.
- Saranghe 💜