CHAPTER 22

5 Years later.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
AUTHOR'S POV:

The whole room was filled with silence. The room was dark and gave quite a cold aura. There was only one source of light which was from the projector. The CEOs of both big companies in Korea were sitting in front of each other. There was tensed filled between both of them.

???: I am looking forward to working with you Mr. Cha Eunwoo.

EUNWOO: I am also excited to work with you Ms. Kim Mia.

MIA: after examining your plan I guess it would be a great success.

EUNWOO: I want this project to be a big success.

MIA: So I think it would be nice if we end this meeting here and discuss other elements once the contract is sigh, what do you say??

EUNWOO: It's okay with me. I am glad to visit your company once more.

MIA: So let's end this meeting here. Everyone you may leave. I would like to thank all the employees of Cha Entertainment for giving your presentation satisfactorily. With I take your leave.

With this, the CEO of Bighit Entertainment and her secretary exited the meeting room. Following her the CEO of Cha Entertainment also exited with his secretary.

MIA'S POV:

I entered my cabin and the cold air of the AC relaxed me a bit. I heaved a sigh and sat on my couch removing my heels. Nowadays it's getting hectic day by day. I was relaxing so I can keep my energy till the end of the day.

Knock knock~~

MIA: Who is there??

I asked when I heard the knock. I certainly know who must be knocking still there is no harm in asking unnecessary questions right?

Slowly my cabin's door opened and Eunwoo get inside the cabin. He sits next to me and loosened his tie a bit to make himself comfortable for breathing.

EUNWOO: It was tiring right?

MIA: Yaa, but as I knew the concept of the project I was seriously dozing in the meeting but I guess no one caught it. Lucky me.

EUNWOO: You are just. Let it be but I think Ms. Lee can Convey it well.

MIA: Yeah I think the same.

Now you must be thinking what the heck is happening,  you must be wondering how I and my family are doing, and why me and Eunwoo are behaving like that in the meeting room, so let me tell you.

So, it's been 4 years since Choi Boys mean my brothers debuted as BTS. They made their debut on 'No more dream' on 13th June. It was tough period for all of us as they were just rookies. They didn't get any recognition till their song 'I need you' from 'The most beautiful moment in Life pt.1'.  Bts won their first award of 'Best new artist' for ing 'I need you'.

We all struggled a lot, they all struggle a lot. Even though we had a good place to live and was having good food. Still we all decided to make their debut according to the budget the company can afford. Many times we faced the difficulty of money as we were not a big company. But I had decided to not use dads money for my company and they all agreed and supported me equally through everything.

Now they have slowly gained a lot of attention from everything. They get emotional while receiving any award.

Eunwoo also successfully raised cha entertainment. Eunwoo's company mainly gives attention to K-drama production, and direction and also promotes it throughout the world. There are many successful actors under his label. Eunwoo himself is a very successful actor.