CHAPTER 25

AUTHOR'S POV:

The Mehendi ceremony eventually came to an end, and everyone went to their respective rooms to sleep but there was little change now Minho and Goeun were sleeping in one room, and all the children Ara, Junwoo, Eunji, and Jiho were sleeping in one room.

Next day~~ 

It was currently 5.30 am and all people in the mansion were asleep and were in their dreamlands, but one person was fully awake all ready with a laptop on her lap and working. yes, it was none other than Mia. wearing a beautiful dress and tying her hair in a messy bun. She has decided to wear a dress, lehenga, or saree during her stay in India. 

As of today, all guests were going to come for the wedding

As of today, all guests were going to come for the wedding. the list of guests attending weddings in India was not extensive only some close relatives and business partners were invited. but still, Mia always wants everything to be perfect and should be done smoothly. In short, she was the definition of a Perfectionist among Kim's siblings and Eunwoo.

Currently, she is working on allotting guests their rooms which she booked prior. she was making a list of which guests should be given a room according to their no., that's when Mia's phone ranged indicating that she got a call from the orchestra and dancers who were gonna perform in the sangeet today evening.

On the call~~

Orchestra Master: Hello!! am I talking to Ms. Mia Kim??

Mia: Yes you are, you may continue.

Orchestra Master: I called to inform you that we can't make it in the evening and all the advance will be transferred back to your account as soon as possible, sorry.

call ended~~

The call ended in a blink of seconds, and Mia could not also respond. she held her hair in frustration and started to yell in a low voice as she doesn't want to wake anyone. this was the limit, she was already stressed out because of marriage arrangements earlier and now this. only one thought was roaming in her mind "Princess I have all trust in you, and I know that you will plan out this wedding perfectly as you always do." 

she was worried that her dad will think that she is a great disappointment to him. without her realizing tears started to stream down her eyes, she can't see her dad disappointing her. soon she started to cry loudly with her shaking. 

soon she was engulfed in a warm hug from being. someone was back hugging her, first, she got shocked by the sudden moment but realizing who was it she turned around and hugged the person tightly and cried her heart out. the other present there was shocked because he had never seen his beloved sister crying in the past five years.

MIA: Yo..ong...i hy..ung i m...ade a m..ist...ak...e 

YOONGI: Shooo dear don't cry and tell your hyung what happened.

JIN: hey have some hot chocolate in cold mor.... princess why are you crying did this yoongles make you cry. HUH YOONGI WHAT DO YOU DO? 

Mia separated from Hug and show Jin keeping his tray on the nearby table which contained 8 cups of hot chocolate as Jin said. she also saw her other five brothers looking at her in worry. the maknae line didn't waste a second and bonded her in a hug again. After consoling her she finally seemed to calm down and she told them everything. 

HOBI: Ohh it's the problem don't worry cupcake we got you.

MIA: HUH? How u got me?

TAEHYUNG:  Do you forget we are a kpop band not to say but we are way better than those orchestras and dancers.

he said with a sarcastic tone and scoffed. it somehow made Mia giggle which brought a smile to all brothers.

YEONJUN: And also we aren't bad at singing and dancing so we will also accompany them.

yeonjun said as all the TXT were present there was listening to their talk.

NAMJOON: also yo a great singer and especially a good dancer.

JIN: And remember whatever happens Dad will never think of you as a disappointment or will think of you as low, because you will always be his princess, okay?

Jin said in a manner to console her while hugging her. She nodded her head in agreement that she will never think about those negative thoughts and soon Kim and her siblings had big but a hug that was filled with only love, warmth, and protection for everyone whether it may be maknae or hyung, they all felt protected in each others embrace. soon all separated from the harm hug.

Jin again made hot chocolate and all sat close to each other having a nice good time. the room was filled with giggles and laughter and sometimes fighting as all were teasing each other. all decided and order Mia to distribute work among all so she alone will not have stress, so defeating her brothers she distributed work among all the siblings and cousins present there. and again started with their cat and dog fights.

JIN: okay so what should I make for breakfast?

TAEHYUNG AND JIMIN: DUMPLINGS 

YOONGI: No dumplings you both start to fight on it.

taehyung and jimin showed puppy eyes to the elders but it was no use to them and jungkook started to laugh his ass out.

JIMIN: Hey dumb bunny stop laughing or else I will go and drink your banana milk

JUNGKOOK: dare u touch it I will chop your hands and will keep on bread and will eat it.

NAMJOON: Jimin got no jams 

JIMIN: RAAAAppppp Mooonsssterr 

NAMJOON: MALFOY SHUT UP!!!

now both namjoon and jimin got up to fight

TAEHYUNG: HEY SHIT DOWN

without stopping they went to taehyung and started to tickle him

JIN: heyyyy stob it!!!!!

YOONGI: Why is everyone so weird today??

everyone was either fighting or laughing their ass out because of fighting. but mia, she was just sitting there having a beautiful smile on her face adoring her. She was amazed at how she got so much lucky to have all these guys in her family. She admires her brothers some times giggled at their behavior.

.

.

.

.

to be continue

short chapter today hope you all enjoy this book. Don't forget to vote and comment o chapters it encourages me to write further also early.

byeeeee!!!!!!!