CHAPTER 19

AUTHOR'S POV:

EUNWOO: Is this sufficient or should I buy something else for him, tell me is this much enough or wait should i just buy him some toys?

Eunwoo was freaking out in general Store where, he along with mia and ara were buying some things while paying a visit to a young boy, about whom they got to know few hours earlier.

Mia's answer earlier in living room given strength to Eunwoo for facing all the problems because mia made it many times clear that she was always there.

Everyone present in the living talked out all things and came to conclusion, that from now on Eunwoo will stay with them in mansion because he is not in state to live alone and also they will pick his brother from apartment in which he is staying currently will also stay with them.

Eunwoo without arguing accepted the decision made by Mr. Kim And soon to be Mrs. Kim's decision aka his dad mom (considered) of staying in mansion with his brother because he knew every well he couldn't handle all the stress and take care of his brother when he was also going to take position of CEO in Cha enterprises.

So, currently they were on way to his brothers apartment for bringing him to Kim's mansion. Mia without any further discussion declared that whatever happens she will go to pick him up with Eunwoo. Ara also insisted for going along with them.

They thought maybe ara can be a great help that's why ara was also along with them. Mia insisted to aleast pick up some chocolates on the way. She knew very well that it was not happy moment still she didn't wanted to go pick him up with empty hands.

Eunwoo stop on convenience store on way on wish of mia or you could say a strict order by her. After picking some chocolates they were going to counter. While suddenly some thoughts across Eunwoo's mind and he started to freak out that only chocolates were not fine to hand him over on their first meet.

MIA: Eunnu don't freak out, it's okay chocolates are sufficient for now we shall buy him whatever he wants in future according to his liking so he will like it.

Mia tried to convince her bestie who was red because of stress, tension and most important nervousness. She gently rubbed her thumbs on his hand to clam him down. It instantly clam him and his nervousness a bit but not totally.

They pay for their chocolates and sat back into their places. While driving Eunwoo's hands were sweating and also were trembling out of nervousness.

Mia seemed to notice it and and kept hand on his hands which were placed on his thigh while other focerfully grabing on steering Harshly.

MIA: Everything is going to be fine just trust me. I will make sure that you and your brother are always happy along with my family. I know for certain that my entire family is gonna love him. And also why not he must cute as you are.

Mia said last word to ease the tense atmosphere.

ARA: Am I going to have new friend unnie and oppa ?

Ara chripped being all excited to meet someone new. The both nodded their heads while chuckling at her cute behaviour as she started do a small dance.

Time skip~~

Finally, the three of them where standing outside the apartment in which Eunwoo has spend his childhood. Both mia and Eunwoo had tears after seeing the apartment where they used to live.

In childhood Mia and Eunwoo used to live in building because till then there parents business were not as successful as they are now. Both used live in apartment next to each other. From then they are childhood.