CHAPTER 17

MIA'S POV:

It was Sunday morning so i can sleep till noon. I was thinking in my sleep when suddenly someone throw water on my face. Aghhh no not again!! I straighten my position and bed and yelled.

MIA: DAD WHY AGAIN!!??

JUNGKOOK: I AM NOT YOUR DAD BUT NOT LESS THAN UR DAD *he said while scoffing and with smirk*

Wait! What! What the heck he is doing here?

MIA: what u want and what are you in my house?

JUNGKOOK: first of all our house, and we all have shifted here with furniture here so help us to keep them miss.

MIA: Why should I do? U can also do that right? U have muscles not I?

JUNGKOOK: don't be lazy and get your ass out o the bed

JIN: Yaaaa CHOI JUNGKOOK WHAT I HAVE TOLD U ABOUT USING CRUSE HUH? *Jin popped from nowhere and started to scold ( his famous rap)*

JIN: And yaaa Mia come downstairs for breakfast we all have arranged things so no need to help us.* Jin said with a wide smile on his face*

MIA: I Love You hyung.* I said while getting up and hugging him*

JIN: I Love You too my princess. *He said while i snuggle into him more to smell his scent*

MIA: Hyung can you give me piggy ride downstairs. *I said in cute voice and pout*

JIN: Aish this girl, come.

With that we both left my room and walk towards dinning room with annoyed bunny behind us.

After jin hyung kept me on floor and as very looked at me they started to laugh. I don't know why they started to laugh.

MIA: Hasnya Sarkha Kya aahe huh? (What's there to laugh huh?) * I said while eyeing them some where confused what i said some trying to control it.*

DAD: ahhh maza ladke, tu khup cute dist aahes (ooo my favourite, ur looking very cute)* dad said as he some and hug me*

MOM: Yep My daughter looks so cute* mom came from behind and joined in group hug*

TAE: And also Joker

At this statement made me angry. what was wrong with my dress.

MIA: Hey what is wrong in my pajams huh?

MINHO: Seriously how wears dinosaur pajamas at age of 18?  *He said while laughing*

(My Pajamas)

MIA: I wear and what's ur problem i don't roam in whole house with chiken design boxers like u.

His laughter fall with a frown and it was my turn to laugh now.

MOM: okay kids come here and have breakfast and then fight.

We all sat on dinning table me in between mom and dad. Ara between jungkook and Taehyung and others at remaining places. While having breakfast we had lot of fun but again my mind was going to Eunwoo still he haven't answer my call. I'm hella worried now.

Time Skip~
Dinner time:-

After the dinner we all had great fun mom and dad had gone out with Ara to park as she wanted to. We all siblings were playing on PS5 then pillow fight and what not. I feel so comfortable and safe around all them. It was happiest day but still i wish Eunwoo was there too.

It's dinner time and now jin, Yoongi and Minho hyung are cooking dinner for us.

Soon mom, dad and ara also came and we all sited in place at dinning table with all food on table. This three have literally made many dishes i don't know anything and i started to eat like pig.

I know this brats will tease me but i can't resist the food is hella delicious 😋. We all were eating while talking mainly all laughing at me. But then we heard some opening the door and coming in. Who must be here at this time? So i get up and went to living room.

Only to see Eunwoo who was crying and looking all pale. I rush to him. Before I could say he sat on knees and started to cry more.

I can't think of anything i quickly hugged him and started to rub my hands on his back in smoothing circles. Still he can't contain himself. I don't what happened to him.

His not the Eunwoo i know from years he is someone different only. But i let this questions with me and let him made himself free.

Will crying he was only mumbling was "Mia i was wrong, i failed to become son." And some others. I can't understand single thing but let him be what he wanted.

Soon all gather in hall and watched us with questioning look i mentioned them not to speak and they obey.

After sometime i can't hear sobs so i saw that Eunwoo past out while crying. From overall his apprence i can say he have not eaten anything proper in week.

I quickly stand up and took Eunwoo in my hands. He was very heavy but still manage to pick him.

MIA: Mom, Dad and Hyungs i will take him to my room today and make him sleep. And if i need anything i will tell you.

All nodded at me and slowly i took him to my room. I changed his clothes don't take me wrong but i have done it many times when he is sick. So he has no problem with it.

I made him sleep on my bed and i also drop myself beside him. I hug him so i could cuddle and rub my hands on his back in smoothing way.

While doing so one thought was always there what happened to him? Why he is so pale? Why he is blaming himself?

With this i also drifted to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued

What u think must happen with Eunwoo? Comment it.