Author's Note

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Please do not distribute, republish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works by exploiting the contents of this story in any way. Please obtain permission. Please excuse grammatical errors and spelling.

This book contains mature content, cursing, murder, drugs, suicide, and any sensitive content please beware and avoid it.

About The Book - This story will be PUBLISHED under PaperInk Publishing House (PIP) since this book was part of their collaboration series where the writers are writing as one, and I was given the opportunity to write the book nine of the WICKED WRITER SERIES (WWS).

This book contains 10-20 Chapters, will update the book every week as much as possible since we're given 5 months to finish the book of this series. The Series is all about the darkest secret of the main characters, it can be their loneliest point, and ugliest.

Genre: Fantasy, Thriller, Mystery, Romance.

COPYRIGHT © AVRLBNZ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED