Chapter One

#MultiverseInterludeChapter01

"A-aly, please... huwag mo naman akong iwan ng ganto... " Napaluhod siya at napaiyak, pinahiran ko ang ang mga luhang tumulo mula sa aking mata bago sumagot. "Pagod na ako, Avo. Kaya pag bigyan mo na akong mag pahinga," my voice broke.

Napabalikwas ako sa aking kama at agad tinignan ang alarm clock na nasa side table. I shut my eyes off and drew out a deep breath, bumagsak ang likod ko sa malabot na kama at napatitig sa kisame.

My past still haunts me, and I don't even know why I keep remembering it through my dreams. I don't even know why I'm still remembering my past and can't just enjoy what I am now, I'm already contented with my life, the much wealth I had that can sustain my remaining lifetime, good health maybe?

And the most thing that I have dreamed of before that I can't have was finally achieved.

Sikat na akong manunulat and I can finally share my unique ideas with everyone and not just with my past self. Pero isa pa rin akong de Perio, I still have their blood and I feel like it couldn't be erased.

Kinuha ko ang phone ko na nasa ilalim ng unan at binuksan iyon, nairita na agad ako at minasahe ang sentido. I recived another stressful news from my secretary.

Yohanna Kayla Plaza

Ma'am, you have another rumor that was circulating around the news. I have sent you all the links to the news I've gathered since last night.

I chuckled and clicked random articles and news with different links, kunot noo kong binasa ang napili at umawang ang labi ko sa nakita.

Nouvelles — Posted by Arthur Valerio Martinez

Netizens ran into speculations that the author/writer of the famous novel series was known for her popular works were PLAGIARIZE

On October 18 PST, a fan suspects Alyona Miroslava de Perio, the author of 'Between Us series' a novel series that compose 10 books that were rumored to be plagiarized from this unknown writer 10 years ago.

The anonymous writer's rumored name was Aly Martinez, she wasn't a well-known writer before, but she has few readers who read her stories and after 5 years of writing stories on different platforms and she still didn't get the recognition she deserves which led her to commit suicide.

The most famous work was book one of the series, Just Not In This One. In the first story that Aly Martinez wrote 10 years ago, people believe that it was really plagiarized because there was no difference in the both of them, even though the writing style of Alyona de Perio was really the same as Aly's.

 Her secretary posted a testimony from her boss.

"I am Alyona Miroslava de Perio, the author of Between Us series. I would like to clarify some things that are needed to be put to an end, especially those fake rumors about me stealing stories and ideas which are not even true. First, I do know her (not personally), and I respect who she is and what she writes, I hate to admit it but I read her stories because she reminds me of someone I know 10 years ago and her name was Aly too.