Epilogue

#MultiverseInterludeEpilogue

FINAL CHAPTER

Alyona Miroslava de Perio

7 months later after the death of Avo

In my dreams, I feel free because in there you were with me. And from there, who knows? I love daydreaming; imagining things so that I could stop missing him so much. But what can I do? 

"You're slept again, but this time, it's much longer that the last time." napakurap ako nang mabalik ang sistema ko sa reyalidad. Kayla placed the cup of tea on the table where I was seating.

Lihim akong napatawa. "You gained weight too, and you don't look like shit anymore." I sarcastically rolled my eyes habang seryoso pa rin niya akong in-obeserbahan. "Relax. This is just the results of my acceptance stage," bumuntong hininga niya akong tinignan ang umupo sa harapan ko.

"I love how you're doing fine right now, pero natatakot akong baka mamaya magpapaka-" kinuha ko ang kamay niya at pinisil iyon. "I know that you have been traumatized by what I've done in the past, and I couldn't blame nor force you to stop feeling that way because in the first place it was me. I'm the problem maker of who we are now, to the point that we have to travel in difficulties."

Alam kong nag-aalala siya sa 'kin, and it bothers me the most especially when she looked at me the way how she look at me back then when I was still hurt.

But now, I'm immune to all the pain I carried. I could still feel it sometimes, but it's normal. I'm still alive; a human in short— that could feel different emotions, especially sentimentality. But unfortunately, it's not the same as before that I couldn't bare with it anymore.

My life has changed.

People would say that I was not really in love with my husband. How could I be looking healthy when he just got died because of me? Is it really that bad to accept the mistakes I've created? Ganoon na ba ako kasamang tao sa paningin nila?

Now that I have realized that, I don't need their opinions and comments. This is my life. I have my own choice to do what I want. I can choose my freedom, and I can make decisions; that includes if I can be at my acceptance stage.

And I did go there because I believe in myself that I can do all the things I've wanted without them, in view of the fact that they do not own me. Who are they to judge? Who are they to make decisions for me, right?

I am me.

I am Alyona Miroslava de Perio-Martinez

A survivor.

With the help of my Anchor in heaven.

"I'm just learning new things, to make myself bearable with anything. I hate feeling breakable; the reason why I'm doing this for myself is to be strong. You want to be to be one of the strongest survivors right?" tumayo ako sa upuan at nilapitan siya sa kinaroroonan at tinabihan.