Chapter Four

#MultiverseInterlude04

"You don't have to save me," I said as I opened the door and let him in.

I just want to treat him to a glass of water to sober up. Wala naman kasi akong alam sa pagpapatuloy ng bisita; because our maids will always serve our visitors on behalf of us which kind of disturb me.

I went to the kitchen and got two glasses of water from the cabinet and fetched some water from the dispenser. It has two options, cold and warm, but I've chosen the cold one for the faster effect.

And after that, I went back to the living room where he was sitting waiting for me. I place the other glass of water in front of him as I began drinking mine while looking at his sleepy eyes.

His stares are too deep and it is making my heart beat fast.

How many times did I fall for him on this day?

I mean, binibilang pa ba iyon?

Umiling ako at nilagok ang natirang tubig sa baso at tsaka nilapag iyon sa lamesa. Hindi niya pa rin ginalaw ang baso at nanatali pa rin ang kanyang nakakaakit na matang nakatitig sa 'kin.

"What are you looking at? Inumin mo na yung tubig para mahimasan ka," bumuntong hininga ako at isinandal ang aking likod sa sofa.

"Okay," I nodded as I looked at him getting the glass of water on the table.

I gulped as I saw how hot he was while drinking the water. His Adam's apple is showing at his every gulp of the water. My mouth is agape a little as my heart slowly melts.

"Enjoying the view?" Napakurap ako at umiling; avoiding his gaze as twinkled my eyes.

I heard him laugh making me look at him. And there he was biting his lower lip, shaking his head, brushing his hair while he continued laughing over it and now he was seriously looking at me.

"You should leave Mr. Martinez, I'm sure your house is in the same building where my home was built." Walang emosyong sabi ko at napahikab dahil sa antok at pagod.

God, I'm so tired!

Gusto ko ng mahiga sa aking kama pero diring-diri pa ako sa sarili ko ngayon. I have to take a bath and clean myself, do my skincare and some ka-artehan stuffs that I always do every night.

"Apparently, my house is under renovation and I'm currently staying at a friend's compound." Ka-agad nag angat ako ng kilay sa kanya at nagsalita. 

"Oh, tapos? Anong pinaparating mo sa 'kin ha? Are you saying that you're going to stay here at my place?"

"Yeah,"

"That would never happen! Ipapahatid kita sa assistant ko 'dun sa bahay ng kaibigan mo!" Inis na sabi ko at naparolyo sa aking mata.