Chapter Fourteen

#MultiverseInterlude014

"And when you're alone for a moment, kiss me... whenever you want"

AVO

"Wala ako sa mood makipag-away sa 'yo, lalake," nawalan ako ng balanse dahil sa sadya niyang pagbangga sa 'kin.

I felt something in my chest when she did that.

"Hey, alam ko namang magkaaway tayo these past few months, pero hindi naman ako gago para sadyain iyon, okay? I'm really sorry, Aly please maniwala ka... " I begged.

I actually do not know where to start my sincere apology, I'm just doing what I just have to do and her safety is part of it. I don't get why it has to affect her feelings. I'm worried that she might be having another episode of what suddenly went wrong for the both of us.

"Let's officially end this," I shut my eyes off and didn't even think twice to grab her back the moment she stepped out of the elevator— and pinning her on the wall and kissing her naughtily.

The memories and the moments we had was the only thing inside my mind at this point. The times we had in Barcelona where I painted her, the place where our relationship started. And the place where we discovered that we liked each other back then without even realizing it.

Paris.

The place where we did it first, and had our first angel. 

Averie.

We found out about it when we were in Holon, the place where I proposed to her and she said yes.

But she told me, "We can date as much as the time we only have, but I will never be that girl that you are going to spend your life with who can offer you a marriage and a kid, as I told you before we even dated that my whole freaking life was already planned and it has to happen."

The world got twisted which made her forget about what we are. 

I've realized that everything of it in my vivid dream was just in a multiverse. Those moments, everything, my wife, and especially my beloved daughter was real. But they don't exist here, they are just a dream I wanted to reach even if the exchange is my own death.

Paris, France.

"Love, ngumiti ka nga! I'm taking pictures of you!" she's getting mad at me already because I kept teasing her, that's what I love to do with her eh and I can't help to refrain from doing it.

Nandito na naman kami ngayon sa Ladurée, kinukuhanan ako g litrato habang kumakain. Before we went here naglakad-lakad kami kanina sa kung saan-saan sa Paris, until the moment we got tired and found a place to rest for a bit.