Falling in love with Mr.Perfect. part 11

Hello! Part 11 is ready for you! This part is kind of in a way more about Emma. I hope you like it! Keep reading! Vote and comment! Cheerios! Xxx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            I woke up to a bright sunny morning. I looked around to see the girls’ beds empty. They had probably left to do the morning exercise hours ago. I looked at my watch. It was only 8 o’clock. They had probably finished and are in the dining hall. I got up and put on my clothes.

            The morning air was cool and I stretched my arms to the side taking in the fresh clean air. I could see Emma and the rest sitting by the window and I headed to them. Emma beamed as she saw me enter and waved her hands high in the air for me to come over. Luke’s friends were there and I blushed thinking of last night. Luke, however, was nowhere near the table.

            I took a seat near Gabriella and saw that nearly everyone had finished eating. I looked around to the buffet area and wondered what they served this morning. I looked at Emma who was too busy talking to Callum and wondered if she had forgotten about Aaron.

            A tray was placed in front of me coming from above my hand. Then, a pair of hands covered my eyes and I breathed in from shock. I could feel someone’s soft lips come down to my ears. The voice then said, “Good morning beautiful. I missed you this morning.” The pair of hands let go off of my eyes and I looked up to Luke. He had a beaming smile and I couldn’t help smile back.

            Luke sat down next to me and I could see Emma raising both her eyebrows flirtatiously at me. I knew she knew there was something going on with me and Luke. I looked down at my tray; it had cereal, toast, oat, fruits, scrambled eggs, boiled eggs, sausages, a cup of milk and a cup of orange juice. I gasped in shock.

            “Who’s going to eat all this?” I asked, looking at Luke. He shrugged casually.

            “I didn’t know what you liked and so I took everything. There’s still some more but it didn’t fit the tray. Just eat what you want. I’ll eat the rest,” he said, leaning over casually and picking up a piece of toast.

            “Hi Luke, I was wondering when I’d see you again,” said a flirtatious voice. I looked to the end of the table next to Luke and saw a pretty blonde girl. She had her eyes set on Luke and I felt awkward.

            “Hello,” said Luke. Luke looked at the girl almost dismissively and the girl caught on. She looked at me and raised an eyebrow. She touched Luke’s arm and bent down so that her face was level with his.

            “I’ll see you around.” She winked and walked away.

            I began to wonder when Luke had made other friends. Maybe he had done lots of things while I wasn’t around. Maybe last night he didn’t mean anything! Maybe he had just been nice because he pitied me. Or maybe he was just a plain player. I started hyperventilating when Luke called out to the girl.

            “Kelly?” Luke shouted. She turned around and smiled. “Today I’ll be leaving so we won’t have time to hang out.”

            She looked at Luke and I could see she was thinking something. She reached into her pocket and took out her phone. She began advancing towards Luke again.

            “Well in that case, I’ll just have to hang around with you some other time. Do you have a phone number?”

            “Yes I do. Oh and I forgot to tell you one more other thing,” he paused. “I believe you haven’t met my girlfriend. This is Tess and if this beautiful lady says you can have my phone number so be it.”