Falling in love with Mr.Perfect. part 15 (final chapter)

I can't believe this is the end! I have all of you to thank. If I didn't see you all were reading it, I wouldn't have bothered updating the story. I'm so happy and thankful to all of you! This is my first completed story! I have two more to write about. I hope you read those! I love you all. Please comment and vote as this is the last part of the story! The end! Be nice. Thanks. xxx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been a week since I ignored Reece. I couldn’t stand to look at him. I only had so much will not to confess my undying love for him. I knew he wouldn’t feel the same way. I couldn’t stand the rejection if I told him. I sighed walking into Biology lab and sat down. I knew it wasn’t going to be a great day today. Not only did I have my least favorite subject for two periods but I had to sit next to Reece who was my lab partner.

I shuddered thinking of the glare he had given me this morning. What was it about me that he hated so much? Moments later the lab door opened and in came Reece. He stood by the door and glanced towards me then he came to the back of the class and sat by my side.

Mr. Smith came in seconds later and switched off the lights. He switched on the projector and began on a few slides of onion cells. I couldn’t concentrate and my mind kept wandering off to what Reece was thinking.

I felt my neck would be broken from the effort of me trying all my might not to turn and look to the right where Reece sat.

“Tess,” Reece whispered in my ears. The sound of his voice sent tingles all around my body. I ignored him and continued staring at the slides.

“Tess, are you mad at me?” he whispered again. This time I was full of shock. Did Reece actually care that I was mad at him? Not that I was.

“What?” I gritted through my teeth not wanting to sound loud. I looked to Mr. Smith in case he was looking but he was still busy explaining.

Reece was smiling and I stared into his eyes. Damn him for having such gorgeous eyes. I turned my head to the front almost forcibly.

“Tess, you didn’t answer my question.” This time I glared at him. He laughed and smiled almost sincerely. My eyes opened wide as I realize the old Reece was back.

“What do you want?” I whispered in an angry tone.

He looked at me for a second too long and it made me self conscious. And as if brushing off my question he said, “Nothing.”

I turned and face the front again. This was pissing my off. Why couldn’t we just be friends? Maybe I was wrong. Maybe I preferred the other Reece which was silent and didn’t get me so boiled up.

Reece nudged me a few times but I still didn’t look towards him. I heard him chuckle and then scribbled something on a piece of paper. He then put down his pen and handed me the paper. I didn’t look down immediately and Reece nudged me a few more times. I sighed and looked at the piece of paper. I looked at Mr. Smith who had turned towards the class only to change the slide and turned his back on us again.

I looked towards Reece but instead was taken aback by Reece’s lips on mine. I kissed him back passionately until I realize what I was doing. I pulled back and robotically looked in front. My heart was beating wildly and I could feel the adrenalin rush.

“Give me a chance,” Reece whispered in my ears. I could feel the soft brush of his lips against the side of my face. For a second, I thought I was going to turn and kiss the daylights out of him but I remain frozen.

Reece waited for my reply but he wasn’t going to get any. He knew this and continued looking. I could feel the burn of his stare on the side of my face. “Give me just one chance,” he said.