Epilogue

"Baby, will you please tell me where we're going" I plead. Anthony currently has me in the passengers seat with a blind fold on.

"We're here. Stay there, I'll come round to get you" he chuckles at my childish behaviour. Anthony is one of the very few people I don't need to be 'proper' around so I take full advantage of it.

He gets out of the car and walks around to my door, opens it and grabs my hand to help me out of the car. He places his hands on my hips and helps me walk a few steps and turns me before moving his hands up before taking the blindfold off.

In front of me is a cute little picnic set up on the beach, consisting of wine, and food.

I smile before turning and placing a kiss on his lips, "Thank you darling"

We sit and enjoy our date before he takes my hand and we walk along the beach. After a few minutes he stops and turns to face me.

"Aurora, I have been so hopelessly in love with you for god knows how long now. I have stood by your side through it all and plan to do so for the rest of my life. I can't imagine my life without you," he gets down onto one knee and takes out a ring, "Which is why I'm asking, will you marry me, mi amore?"

With tears running and a smile on my face, I nod my head, "Yeah. Of course I will marry you"

He puts the beautiful ring on my finger, then stands up, lifts me and spins me around.

"I love you"

***

Waking up next to me beautiful husband is truly a gift. I sit and admire him before I suddenly feel nauseous. I quickly get up from the bed and run to the bathroom and throw up. 

I can't be. Can I? 

"Love? Hey, it's ok" Anthony says, holding my hair in one hand and rubbing my back with the other. After throwing up, I sit up on my knees, "You ok?" Anthony asks, concerned.

"Yeah, probably just a cold or something"

Later in the day, after I'd convinced Anthony I'm fine, he took Luna on a walk and I decided to do a test.

Two lines.

Oh my god.

I'm pregnant?

Not believing the test in my my hand I take another one. Then another one. Then another one. All positive. I'm having a baby. Tears run down my face and I smile at the three tests on the bathroom counter.

"Hey princess, I'm back. Hey, what's wrong?" he asks when he sees I'm crying. He takes a few steps towards me and freezes when he sees the reason for my tears, "Are- Are you?"

"Yeah" I say turning to face him.

He puts his arms around me bringing me impossibly close. After a minute or two of hugging he goes down onto his knees and kisses my stomach, then smiles up at me.

***

"Well, congratulations. You have healthy babies due some time in September" the doctor tells me and Anthony.

"Thank yo- wait. Babies? Like plural?" I ask, shocked.

"Yep, twins" the doctor informs us.

"Now hold on. I didn't even really sign up for one baby and now your telling me there's two? How on Gods green earth am I supposed to carry and then push two babies out of me?" 

"Love, don't yell at the poor man, he's just doing his job. I'm sorry about that" Anthony says, holding my hand.

"It's fine, I completely understand it's a shock, but I assure you every precaution will be made to ensure yours and the babies safety and comfort" 

"I'm having twins" I smile, "Oh they'll be so cute"

"Mood swings. Lord, give me strength" Anthony whispers.

"Hey!"

***

Holding one of my baby girls in my arms, I turn to look at my husband holding my other daughter.

"You did it" he says looking at me with pure admiration.

"Did I hurt your hand?" I ask worried. I may have squeezed his hand through the majority of the experience.

"It's fine, baby. I could barely feel it. Besides I told you I'd do anything I could to help. It's the least I could do" he tells me.

"I love you"

"I love you too, princess"

If you had once told me that I would be sat here, next to my amazing husband, with my two baby girls and that I was the queen of Genovia, I would have laughed in your face. Yet here I am. And I couldn't be happier.

***

Authors note: and that's a wrap. Roll the credits. Thank you for reading x