Happily Ever After or a jump out of retirement?

Bea touched the bark of the tree it felt hard. She was in Camelot at Merlin's tree. Hey Merlin, Xavier said you wanted to talk to me?  Bea thought. "I'm trying to get rid of dark magic," Bea heard in her head. That makes two of us. Bea thought. Bea heard laughing. "I've found a way in this tree to turn dark magic into light magic," Merlin said. Bea's eyes widened. I don't want any magic. I want to be a normal girl. Bea thought. "We both know that time had long passed," Merlin said. Bea sighed. "Bea?" Iris asked. "Just finishing up," Bea said. She turned to the tree. "Well, maybe I can do something other than light magic..." Merlin said. He paused. "I do need a new oracle," Oracle? Like the future seers? Bea thought. "And I could make you a part-time one. Only see in prophecies if you'd like. To minimize the magic," Thank you so much! Bea thought. But no one answered. Bea looked at her hand touching the bark. She put it down. "So?" Iris asked. Bea shrugged. "I think I just got a job as an oracle," 

One month had passed. 

Bea and Iris were happy together in Camelot. Xavier and Bea killed many monsters together. They developed a strong friendship. But Bea thought about Henry. And her father. Be wondered about them sometimes. "Bea?" Iris said. Bea looked up. Irs and Xavier were looking at her. "What was the question?" Bea asked. "You were a prisoner of the Dark One?" Xavier asked. "After a month you ask this?" Bea asked. Xavier shrugged. "Yes, me and my father," Bea thought for a moment. "My father's probably dead. And the Dark One is perhaps ruining the land me and Iris used to live in," "I'm sorry to hear that," Xavier said. Bea shrugged. "We weren't that close," Bea didn't know if that was a lie or not. Bea groaned. "Guests are arriving!" a guard called. "You three are to welcome them!" "Yes, sir," Xavier said. He stood up. "Come on, girls," he said. "Let's see what the cat dragged in this time,"