Well, I guess dark magic can heal too...

Bea woke up the next morning to screams. Bea groaned and opened the door. She screamed. Iris sat up straight. "What?" she asked. Iris walked over and screamed too. Xavier's bloody body was at their feet. "Xavier? Xavier!" Iris said. "He's barely alive," Bea said. Henry ran over. "I heard screaming...gah!" Henry had almost tripped over Xavier. "Who did this?" Henry asked. Iris took Bea's cuff off. "Heal him," she said. "But last time I used-" "HEAL HIM!!!" Iris screamed. Tears ran down her cheeks. Iris and Xavier had always been good friends. Bea inhaled slowly. She put her hand on Xavier's chest. She felt her magic radiate throughout herself. She tried to forget about when she scorched that horrible pirate Barnacle or her father. She thought of Iris, Henry, Merlin...maybe her father too. Xavier shot up from the floor. "Xavier!" Be and Iris screamed. They hugged him. "Who did this to you?" Iris asked. Xavier looked at them, strangely. "Do I know you?" he asked. A deep, deep dread came over Bea. She remembered another thing she thought about with her magic. When she had amnesia and didn't care about magic. She had erased Xavier's memory. 

"Beatrice Jones," Arthur said to Bea at court. Bea kept her head down. She knew everyone from the kingdom was there. Nothing ever happened, so when something did...Bea sighed. "For illegally using your magic in the kingdom, erasing my son's memory and mind talking to Merlin, I hereby-" "She saved your son's life," Iris spat. Arthur glared at Iris. "And how did you know about the mind talking?" Iris demanded. "Ms. Deville, do you want to have a trial after this?" Arthur asked. Iris opened her mouth, then closed it. She sat back down. "As I was saying," Arthur said. "You are banished from the kingdom of Camelot, understood?" Bea swallowed back tears and nodded. She turned and left. 

"Oh, Bea!" Iris cried, as Bea quickly put together a bag of things. "How could they be so cruel?"  Bea sighed. "It's my own fault," She said. "You saved Xavier's life! Screw it if he doesn't remember his name!"  Iris sobbed. There was a knock on the door. "It's probably Henry," Bea said. Her heart felt like a rock. "Come in!" Of course, it was Hook. "I didn't think we were on speaking terms," Bea said, miserably. "I just wanted to say-" "That I'm a huge disappointment?" Bea said. "Um, Iris?" Hook said. "Do you mind?" Iris shook her head. She walked over to Bea. "Make things right with him," Iris whispered. She left. Iris come back, Bea thought. "Well," Hook said. "You got the king pretty mad for saving his son's life," this was the final straw. Everyone saying that over and over again. Bea wiped her eyes. "It wasn't that, it was because I used my magic. I'm not supposed to. I broke the law,"  "Bea, you saved Xavier with-" "I'M SICK OF HAVING THIS MAGIC!!"  Bea broke into tears. Hook sighed. "Then we should find a way to get rid of it," Bea looked up. "There's a way we can?"  Hook nodded. "There's a witch named Baba Yaga. She can erase magic. But...I might owe her money. But for you, I'll take you,"  Bea smiled and hugged her father. "Thank you," she whispered. "Thank you, father,"