A perfect night (Sarcasm, it's a beautiful thing)

Bea groaned. Iris made her dress in a beautiful white ball gown that itched her side. Her hair was covered in flowers. Iris led her down. "How long do we have to stay here?"  Bea asked. "Until the party's over, duh," Iris said. Bea scratched her side. "Stop that," Iris said. Bea sighed and saw Xavier telling a story to some girls. "I'm gonna go hang out with Xavier,"  Bea said. "I want to talk to this Henry character,"  Iris said. "You've piqued my curiosity," "Curiosity killed the cat,"  Bea said. Iris flipped her off, then walked over to Henry. Bea approached Xavier. "And then, I stabbed it straight to the heart and-" "Are you talking about the hydra?"  Bea asked. Xavier winced. "Yes,"  he said. Bea flicked his shoulder. "What?"  one of the girls, Violet asked. Bea smiled and Xavier gave her begging eyes. She still said, "I stabbed the hydra," The girls looked at Xavier in shock. Xavier glared at Bea. "Xavier?" Violet asked. Bea remembered Violet and Xavier had been together for a year. Violet sighed and stormed off. Her friends followed her. "Bea!"  Xavier hissed. "Why would you lie to them about that?"  Bea demanded.  Xavier shrugged. Bea gestured to her side. Her sword was strapped to it. "You brought your sword to the ball?"  Xavier said.  "You didn't?"  Bea said. "Xavier, you never know when something might-"  Of course then something happened. Bea stepped in a pool of blood. Her dress started to stain. Xavier looked up and inhaled. "Your little friends from Storybrooke are bleeding all over father's party,"  Bea looked up. Robin Hood was dying. Regina was crying. Bea inhaled. The people were ushered away. "Prince Xavier, Lady Beatrice,"  a guard said. "We must go,"  "Okay,"  Xavier said. He looked at Bea. "Come on,"  he said. Bea looked at the mess. Her father was looking at her. She looked away and followed Xavier. She fingered her sword and sighed. "Bea,"  Xavier pulled her arm. "Iris..."  "She went with Henry. You trust him, right?"  Bea nodded and held her head. "I need to see Merlin,"  Bea said. She stormed off. Some party.