The Chicken-legged House

Hi peoples! So, this is the first time I'm doing someone else's POV of the book. Cool right? Enjoy!

Hook looked at his daughter. They had left the palace a few hours ago and she looked tired. Hook bit his lip. Should he say something? "Are you tired? We can take a break," Hook said. "I'm fine," Bea's voice sounded far away. Hook sighed. He knew Bea still had some anger in her. There had to be some way to make it up. Hook looked at the sword strapped to Bea's side. It was the one that he gave to her when he started teaching her to sword fight. "You know your mother made you that sword," Hook said. Bea looked up. "What?" she said. "She made the blade, the handle, and she sharpened it. She was going to give it to you for your fifth birthday, but..." Hook sighed. Talking about Millah was always hard for him. "Wait. My fifth birthday?" Bea asked. Hook laughed. "She always talked about our life together with you. But that didn't work out," "It could've," Bea said. "It would just have been the two of us," Hook sighed. "It's getting late. Let's set up camp and we'll be at Baba Yaga's hut tomorrow," Bea sighed and nodded. 

Hook stared at the fire. Bea was asleep, tossing and turning. "What do you want...?" She muttered in her sleep. Hook could see Baba Yaga's hut from where they were. Hook rubbed his temples. He remembered his entire crew sick. He remembered going to Baba Yaga's hut, begging for a cure. She had done it, but before he left, she had whispered, "You owe me," Hook looked at Bea. Baba Yaga ate children. Taking her here was risking her life. Bea started crying in her sleep. Hook looked at her. "Bea?" he said, softly. Bea sat up, gasping. "Hey, are you alright? What happened?" Bea looked at her father. Her eyes were swollen with tears. "Merlin...he...I...you..." Bea buried her head in Hook's lap. Hook didn't know what to do. He never had to comfort someone before. Also, Bea had never hugged her father so willingly. "Um, it was just a nightmare. Don't worry. Now, we a have big day tomorrow, so-" "I saw you!" Bea suddenly shrieked. "You had all these Dark Ones and you just made a big mistake and...Emma...she..." Hook looked at Bea in shock. "Can we leave for Baba Yaga's now? Once my magic's gone, so will be these dreams," Hook never saw so much fear on his daughter's face. Hook nodded. "We'll leave right now. I'll put out the fire and we'll be on our way," Bea nodded quickly. 

They were at Baba Yaga's house. "Um, Bea, before we go in, I should tell you what she eats-" Bea was already knocking on the door. "Who is it?" a ratty voice asked. Hook walked over to the door. The house suddenly stood up on its chicken legs. "Whoa," Bea said, in awe. "Cool!" Baba Yaga opened the door. "Captain Hook," she said. Her eyes landed on Bea. "Here to pay your debt?" "Um, actually-"  "Can you really extract magic from people?" Bea asked. "Because I have dark magic and it's making my life a living hell and I need it gone NOW. I can't wait for Merlin to come back and turn me into an oracle-" "Wait, oracle?" Hook said. Baba Yaga laughed. "A chatterbox this one is. Come in, both of you. You must be hungry," Hook took Bea's hand and reluctantly went inside. Baba Yaga handed them two plates of food. Hook slowly ate. He didn't know if Baba Yaga was trying to poison them. Hook looked at Bea. She was taking small bites. "So, can you take away my dark magic?" Bea asked. "All in good time, my dear. Before we get to that, me and your father have business we need to take care of," Bea looked at Hook. Hook pulled out a sack of coins. "Twenty gold coins," Hook said. Baba Yaga sniffed. "You know what I want," she said. "Bea, we're going," Hook said. "But-" "We're going. Now," Hook said. Bea stood up, then fell down. "Bea? Bea, what's wrong?" Hook said. Suddenly, the world started to black out.  Hook cursed himself for eating Baba Yaga's food. Before he blacked out, he saw Baba Yaga's smug smirk.