Waking up

Bea opened her eyes. Her wrists and ankles were tied and she was gagged on the floor. Her father was next to her. "Father," Bea said, but since she was gagged, it came out more like,        "Fa-ur," Hook stirred. "Father!" Bea said louder. Hook opened his eyes. "Bea?" he mumbled. It came out more like, "Bu?" "Well, look who's awake," Baba Yaga said, walking over. Baba Yaga sliced Hook's ropes. "You're free to go. A deal's a deal," Bea's eyes widened. What? She glared at her father. "Bea, it's not what you-" "I said, you're free to go," Baba Yaga said. "The child dies tomorrow. Now say your goodbyes and leave me in peace," Hook stared at Bea. Bea was glaring at him. Hook sighed and left.  Rage filled Bea's head. She tried to lunge for Hook, but she tripped over the ropes. "Get some sleep kid, it'll be your last," Baba Yaga said, walking off. Bea growled. Was her cuff on her not? She couldn't tell. It probably was. Great. 

It was night. Bea was still awake, listening to Baba Yaga's snoring. She heard a voice in her head. Does she ever sleep?  It was Felix. Horrible, horrible Felix. Bea hated her memory. She remembered all the way to opening her eyes for the first time and seeing her mother smiling at her. Bea sighed. "Bea," she heard someone whisper. Bea looked up. Her father was peeking through the window. Her heart leaped. "Father?" she whispered. Bea watched Hook pick the lock on the door. He opened it. "Be quiet. We have no need to wake that-" "Witch?" Bea and Hook looked up. Baba Yaga was there. "Hook, we made a deal. You owe me," "Let it be something else, anything else," "Anything?" Baba Yaga asked. Hook nodded. An evil grin played upon Baba Yaga's face. "Alright. You must bring me my mortar. It was stolen by pirates a year ago," "Which pirate?" Hook asked. He was untying Bea as he talked. Baba Yage stopped to think. "I think he said his name was...um...Barnicle,"