The Oracle Coronation

"So the dreams I've been having, they're the future?" Bea asked. Merlin nodded. "So the dream I had about my father..." Bea gasped. "I have to go tell-" "Beatrice. Bea. Some things in the future are meant to be kept to ourselves," Merlin said. "Doesn't he deserve to know?" Bea asked. "Beatrice," Merlin said sternly. Bea sighed. "The next full moon is when you will fully become an oracle," Merlin said. "But that's tomorrow," Bea said. "Is it? Well, I should tell you a few rules then," Merlin said. "Please do," Bea said. "One. Your prophecies will be represented as little beads, with an image on each one. If you ever need to hear it again, just touch the bead, and you will repeat it," Bea nodded. "Two, you will a necklace for those beads. If you want to make a prophecy, touch the string. Only to it when the string is white. If the string is black, you will fall under a sleeping curse, coma, or worse," Bea nodded and made a prayer that she remembered that rule. "Three, you only get thirteen beads or thirteen prophecies," "Understood, anything else?" Merlin looked at her dress which was ripped up and stained with dirt, mud, and blood. "Don't wear that to the coronation," he said. Bea laughed and nodded. 

"Are you ready?" Iris asked Bea the next day. "I'm a little nervous, but being an oracle means bye-bye dark magic so...I'll be happier," Iris smiled. "How are you doing after yesterday?" Bea asked. "I dunno. You only get stabbed and live once so..." "Bea," Hook walked over. "Hi, father. Ready to see your daughter dearest become something better than dark magic," "Yes...and no," Bea's smile faltered. "What?" "You're just...growing up. And it's hard to watch since I missed so much anyway," Bea let out a sigh of relief. She thought her father didn't want her to become an oracle altogether. "Bea!" Merlin called. "It's time," 

"Beatrice Milah Jones," Merlin addressed Bea by her full name. Bea walked forward. Everyone was watching her. Butterflies appeared in her stomach. Bea stood next to Merlin. "You have taken your darkness and put it in the deepest part of your heart. All of your loved ones should be very proud of you," Bea gave a quick glance to see who was there. Hook, Iris, Henry, Regina, Emma, Snow, David, Robin, Belle, and Granny had all shown up. Bea prayed she didn't embarrass herself. "Will you use your powers as an oracle for good and good only?" "I will," Bea said. Merlin smiled. He waved his hands and a white string appeared. It floated over to Bea's neck and tied itself. "I'm proud to say, you are an oracle now," Merlin said. Everyone started clapping. "Now, you may use your first prophecy," Merlin said. Bea's eyes widened in excitement. This went better than she thought it would. Bea put her finger on the string. There was a flash of light and Bea saw herself in the third person. Her eyes were glowing white and her hair was floating. Her feet were a few inches off of the ground. "A dreadful death, a terrible sorrow, a second dark one, this starts tomorrow. A terrible dread inside the dark one, that is true, a choice must be made between your loved one, and you," Bea stopped floating. A bead appeared on her necklace. On it was a painted picture of the dark one dagger. Everyone stared at Bea in shock. Bea was shocked at what she just said. Merlin nodded gravely. "I'm afraid the ceremony is over. We are back to war with Arthur," And with that, Merlin walked away.